Marc Guehi

gdm

It's a difficult one, primarily because we don't have much credible intelligence on this.

But ultimately, if I had to guess...

...I think they conflated the words 'peruse' and 'pursuit'. I don't know where 'ment' came from.

Latest from Sky Sports News' Keith Downie:

Newcastle are undeterred by comments of Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish and defender Marc Guehi to Sky Sports News this week. 

The England international remains the club’s number one centre-back target, and they will be trying to bring him in while the transfer window is open. 

It is understood there have been three offers made by Newcastle for the 24-year-old so far as negotiations continue over a deal.

Edited by jonny1403

Would be huge if we can pull this off, makes our back line so much stronger. He can go up against physically strong strikers and is quick. Looks good on the ball and fits in with the no dick head policy 🤞 

Id almost be content with this and then making do at RW with what we have.

9 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He's such a pillock these days.

I think (like everyone) he is sick of all the crap “ITK” accounts talking nonsense and all the other people believing everything they say. Must be even more annoying when it effects your actual job

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He's such a pillock these days.

Nah, people like that are fair game. Expecting updates on the hour, every hour and moaning when there's nothing new.  Pretty sure when he's briefed to say something, he will. 

9 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Need to screenshot twitter spats for those of us not on it

Not really relevant, but Scott Wilson of the Echo got his arse handed to him on there by Ben Stokes yesterday.

IMG_1394.thumb.jpeg.bfbbcafe0f00111cd4976bd6be357db8.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Nah, people like that are fair game. Expecting updates on the hour, every hour and moaning when there's nothing new.  Pretty sure when he's briefed to say something, he will. 

100% this!

That's very much at the upper end of what we should be paying.

Let them think he's worth that much and end up getting a fraction of the price in a year or so.

I would have thought Palace’s chairman coming out on tv and saying that “no one has come close to our valuation” was confirmation that no bids had been accepted as of yet? Didn’t need two days late SSN to tell us.