Marc Guehi

gdm

2 minutes ago, andycap said:

The palace lot might be doing it to put us in a ffp breach. You never know with that cunt. 

If Palace can trick us into breaching FFP we deserve a points deduction.

1 minute ago, christ said:

If Palace can trick us into breaching FFP we deserve a points deduction.

It's with them wanting the cash upfront was my thinking. 

Just now, andycap said:

Paying it up front I'm assuming is worse than staggered payments spread out. 

I'd assume it just eats straight into your cashflow, and loads of clubs selling might prefer to spread payments (steady ongoing income). But its what Ashely used to do wasn't it? Pay in buying fees in one, to hopefuully get a better deal for a cash lumper, and then accepted payments when selling our players on the drip?

But whichever way you pay, I think it goes in the accounts towards FFP/PSR in same way (cost spread over contract length)?

I despise the whole brexit eddie shite and premier league only but fuck me there's a whole world out there where we don't need to be looking at chalobah as an alternative

Everyone be fucking raging when the gambles turn out shite though. Theirs method to the clubs plans, people just need to chill the fuck out. 

21 minutes ago, andycap said:

Paying it up front I'm assuming is worse than staggered payments spread out. 

It’s completely, utterly and exactly the same from a PSR standpoint. The fee is immediately amortised over the length of the contract, up to 5 years

7 hours ago, Away Toon said:

If this was true we would have won something and would be in Europe this season. Harsh maybe but true nevertheless.

You're an arsehole!

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Call Parish’s bluff, don’t formerly retract the bid, continue discussions, sign another defender, tell him to go fuck himself.

5 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Well where to start.  Didn't start Tino and Hall when both Trippier and Burn were throwing points away like confetti. Bought Tonali and then couldn't play him for most of the season. Ran the players into the ground leading to an unprecedented injury crisis.  Still relied on Wilson to back up Isac.  Bought Barnes who we didn't need. Started Miggy at RW. No plan B on the pitch to mitigate the fact that we were unable to play our normal high press aggressive football.  We wouldn't have won the league but we should have qualified for Europe. 

So here I go with a few kick backs on your points, will get the rest later. Just didn’t want you to think I was ignoring you. 😂

How do you know that Tino and Hall were both ready to go into the first team ?  Yeah Tripps and Burn had a few stinking games all pro players do. It’s called being human, and was mainly down to workload and fatigue. 
Remember last season, playing the toughest teams in Europe and being robbed of the knockouts places.  Those players gave the hearts last season.

I’m a forgiving kind guy, so all in I’m letting that slide. Plus I manage a very tight team and I know errors happen when the workload goes up, I can swap them out but would I ? No because the replacements would be worse and less capable and there would be more errors.

The Tonali issue was a cluster fuck that no doubt cost us a few points, but he might have had a shit start to his time here and cost us points the other way as-well. Remember him and Bruno looked a bit flakey before the ban. 

Did it cost us Europe very highly unlikely. 

Maybe if some of the wrong ref and Var things went our way we would be in Europe ?  That had just as much effect on our league position. Cost us a point at least in the Manu Game. It gave Chelsea an extra 2  points over the season. Those 2 things alone did cost us Europe this season. 

Rewriting history on the injury crisis, that all started with freak injury’s and snowballed due to the size of our squad and not having the players in it that could do a job replacing the players with niggles, pushing the tiny squad to its limits with the games we had and the cup teams we drew. 

Yeah Howie was slow with subs on the main for the season ,but look at what the options when’re Matt Bloody Richie.

Personally Europe last season as nice and needed as it was, was wrong for our development. We didn’t have the squad for it.  As we will see with Villa this season and Tottenham.

Also for me Last season was Amazing and very little of the causes of our problems were caused by the club. Most where outside forces you cannot plan or mitigate for. Not considering the power plays from the cartel to hold us back.

A fourth place finish and sixth in two season, after 14 years of Failure by Ashley and all attached to him is Amazing. 

36 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Genuinely don’t understand how we can afford more than £65m unless we know we’re selling a big name next summer.

Might be because you have no idea of the clubs true finances and what deals are in the pipeline