Marc Guehi

gdm

1 minute ago, HayDen Traces said:

He'll start unless a deal is agreed imo.

I do agree with that up to a point. We don't know how he feels about this how situation and that could be a factor in whether he's in the right frame of mind to play or not. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I don't see why he wouldn't start. We haven't agreed a fee, for all Palace know we could walk away from the deal.

I’d imagine they already know if we have or not tbh. Personally think we are still in talks and will get him.

16 minutes ago, gdm said:

He’ll start today put in a man of the match performance and Palace will add another £10m up the price :lol:

Bangs in a couple of own goals, and takes off his jersey at full-time to reveal his Newcastle top.

Douglas suggested on Twitter yesterday that Palace want 75 million, just don’t think where at the stage in terms of finances where we should be paying that yet for a central defender.

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Douglas suggested on Twitter yesterday that Palace want 75 million, just don’t think where at the stage in terms of finances where we should be paying that yet for a central defender.

Not sure how easy it is but can we not offload some of our cast offs to Saudi for inflated fees ? Saying that what didn't they come to our rescue in the summer ? 

Just now, Ben said:

Not sure how easy it is but can we not offload some of our cast offs to Saudi for inflated fees ? Saying that what didn't they come to our rescue in the summer ? 

“Hey Ryan, I know the club have fucked you about for 2 years but we need you to move to Saudi. Be a good lad…”

Just now, Shearergol said:

“Hey Ryan, I know the club have fucked you about for 2 years but we need you to move to Saudi. Be a good lad…”

I mean, I'll tell him if they are worried about it.

23 minutes ago, Beren said:

Bangs in a couple of own goals, and takes off his jersey at full-time to reveal his Newcastle top.

Not even sure he's that arsed about coming here tbh, all we've heard so far is he's open to a move.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not even sure he's that arsed about coming here tbh, all we've heard so far is he's open to a move.

Just wait till he hears about our rocket powered super stadium 

I say make ONE LAST offer and say it’s now or never. Take it or leave it we aren’t coming back after this. We will be going for other targets now, here’s our number. You have until the end of the day. This very last offer isn’t negotiable by a quid. 

Edited by Ikon

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

He comes across well, but the presenter tries to talk us down a bit.

Is that Henry Winter?

23 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I mean, presumably the selling point for him would be a hefty wage for the next two or three years?

Don't think anyone would be expecting Fraser to go out of the goodness of his heart.