Marc Guehi

gdm

4 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Hypothetical, what would be consensus on squad if summer went like below when we were flapping around PSR?

Gordon to Liverpool £80m

Gomez to Newcastle £45m

Eze to Newcastle £50m

Overall outlay £15m. 

Nope. Purely as I don’t want us enabling those horrible Scouse cunts in any way, shape or form.

14 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

Hypothetical, what would be consensus on squad if summer went like below when we were flapping around PSR?

Gordon to Liverpool £80m

Gomez to Newcastle £45m

Eze to Newcastle £50m

Overall outlay £15m. 

Why is this shite posted in the Guehi thread?

Since the Simakan link, which didn't get written off like the Tapsoba one, I'm quite relaxed about this no matter how things pan out with Guehi.

Simakan might be an even better addition than Tapsoba, due to the fact he can also play right back and there won't be the AFCON issue, which we aren't yet in a position to accommodate, unfortunately.

Mitchell also has a prior relationship with the Red Bull group, which could be a huge factor. And their model is to sell at the right price.

4 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

In what world would Palace sell Eze for 50m 😂

The same logic that Arsenal fans have when they suggest they can tempt Newcastle with a £60m bid for Isak

14 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

This deal won't happen until CP get Lacroix or Araujo, there's no way they sell until the replacement are all but signed.

then we should go for other target instead. I could see CP refuse to sell us if they cannot get the replacement in, and other targets being unavailable at the end of the window which also due to unable to find replacement on time.

41 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Since the Simakan link, which didn't get written off like the Tapsoba one, I'm quite relaxed about this no matter how things pan out with Guehi.

Simakan might be an even better addition than Tapsoba, due to the fact he can also play right back and there won't be the AFCON issue, which we aren't yet in a position to accommodate, unfortunately.

Mitchell also has a prior relationship with the Red Bull group, which could be a huge factor. And their model is to sell at the right price.

But do links mean anything? Most are made up.

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wonder if we hear any news one way or another today? All media reports at the beginning of the week where if no deal agreed by today we would walk away.

If they're as close as reported yesterday, hard to see us walking away.

I had a chat with Marc this morning, while we waited at the bus stop for the number 40. I did try to explain to him that the 40 went to Chapel House and not Crystal Palace, but he just kept laughing. Anyway, after we had a little chat about the wind (he refused to talk about Jenas), we started to talk about where he'd be playing after the transfer window closes. He confided in me that he'd probably be playing centreback. Take that for what its worth. No twitters. 

32 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

But do links mean anything? Most are made up.

No they don't actually. They are all made up.

All links mean nothing and we'll never sign a player we've been linked with again.

It's all over and the club is done for.

image.png.7947c385b812245a19f0d28cb7486961.png

32 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Simakan seems as far fetched as Tapsoba for me.. it looks like all our eggs are in the Guehi basket and that will eat our whole budget

Yeah, they are all far fetched really ...

All the eggs have actually fallen out the basket and are all broken.

There is no budget. There is no club. There is no hope.

image.png.df583e3c4d59ee7bd1cce7df5839e3b4.png

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

No they don't actually. They are all made up.

All links mean nothing and we'll never sign a player we've been linked with again.

It's all over and the club is done for.

image.png.7947c385b812245a19f0d28cb7486961.png

winnie the pooh animation GIF