Marc Guehi

gdm

10 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I think the fact that Palace have played it out so openly has really fucked up their whole big idea of "I know something you all don't know, but you've no way of knowing if it's true anyway"

4 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

Tbh I'd have no issue with us walking away even if it is "only" over £5m and we spent over three weeks on it, as long as we go for a quick hit on one of the CBs from the continent we've been linked to in recent days.

I’d prefer it tbh.

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

Ornstein on Duncan castle transfer podcast basically says no chance at moment Palace want £65m + £5m add ons and we aren’t budging from £60m + £5m add ons. Going down to the wire this 

Was it recorded today?

My biggest worry is not the issue with agreeing the deal but that I think there's no chance Palace sell unless they secure his direct replacement.

There's a lot of moving parts, and we're essentially heading into the last week of the window (that includes midweek fixtures for both clubs) depending on getting this deal signed to save our window.

We've put all our eggs into one basket and pushed it right to the wire.

Edited by ponsaelius

There's a 15th minute opening in the STACK schedule for today.

Mitchell and Eales must address the crowd.

Edited by TBG

13 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I’m assuming the offer we made remains on the table until x, at stage we move on. Why we are leaving it so late is a mystery though. 

Maybe he’s the only realistic option we have.

22 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

With it going on this long I hope to fuck we either get him or get a really

good second option.

i am also in favor of a great outcome or, failing that, a really good outcome nodders-nodding.gif.a2e874e1bbfd0f810bd3e092939643ac.gif

21 minutes ago, NUFC_Chris said:

What worries me is not so much that we don’t sign Guehi, but the lack of any serious news about an alternative. It’s looking like we’ve left this all too late. 

In just the last few days we've seen mention of Simakan, Tapsoba, Disasi, Kossounou, Costa, Christensen and Chalobah.

But don't let that get in the way of you choosing to worry about no alternatives!

Edited by KaKa