Darren Eales

Ronson333

Just now, Bally21 said:

What has Eales done in order for flack to be flying? Has he said or done something?

Hasn’t signed a CB or RW or gotten rid of 8 players (delete as necessary)

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Hasn’t signed a CB or RW or gotten rid of 8 players (delete as necessary)

Fair enough, I thought maybe he'd said something out of order. 

Seems like a good bloke to me. The Makem in Milan crack was a bit cringe but many will have lapped it up. 

As far as his PR schtik goes, you need to bear in mind he cut his teeth, very successfully, in America. 

Probs explains the bucking bull... 

Yeee fucking haaaaaaa

I think shit like that idiot there on Twitter is a symptom of only ever having one man (Charnley) to take a shot at from an exec point of view. We've now pared up those departments with people who are responsible for various strands of the club but the default setting is go to the guy at the top, must be his fault directly.

Can't remember who said it recently or in what thread but it's that whole "I want to see the manager" restaurant Karen attitude applied to a footballing setting.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

If you think it's bad on here...

What a cesspit of a platform.

What in the absolute fuck is this? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Browsing social media, it's pretty evident no one has a clue what a CEO is meant to do and put the lack of signings and the perceived slow commercial growth at his door.

It’s not like Newcastle fans on Twitter to be desperate for a scapegoat 

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

God forbid he tries to connect with the fans and enjoy himself from time to time. 

It's truly impressive how some will get their metal detector out to find any little thing to gripe at. All good apportioning blame to him for this summer, but some of this shit is absurd.

6 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

His singing and dancing have certainly aged like milk after this window, like. Hope he’s sitting in a pool cringe. 

Would you rather he didn't try to engage with the fans and collectively treat us like the spoilt little cunts we are coming across as?

Yes, you'd rather he signed some players, I know.

I think it’s a positive thing that senior officials at the club are more public-facing and try to connect to the local community, even if it’s through sponsorship initiatives like STACK.

If he’s to do it again, probably best to put out a club statement explaining the transfer window to some degree to avoid daft encounters with fans wanting to know what’s going on. [emoji38]

I still take the Brian Clough / Len Shackleton approach to club directors tbh

But I still can’t get riled up by Eales doing slightly cringe stuff - none of that feels even vaguely important to me, and there’ll be lots who find it engaging, I don’t doubt

7 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Would you rather he didn't try to engage with the fans and collectively treat us like the spoilt little cunts we are coming across as?

Yes, you'd rather he signed some players, I know.

haha waaahey. Fish on.

soz like but I’m just peppering the the forum with comments, having fun.