Darren Eales

Ronson333

Just now, Weezertron said:

Cause he said it was gonna be class.

He’ll not make that mistake again. 

Ah right. I thought it was maybe because he bought a dog and was expected to bark himself.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

He's the CEO. Dunno why people keep asking this. 

Just feels like people want to throw shit in every direction without really caring where it lands.

Just now, TRon said:

Just feels like people want to throw shit in every direction without really caring where it lands.

I'd agree if it was, I dunno, Shola. But the buck stops with the CEO. Whoever's truly responsible, the people in the crosshairs are going to inevitably be Eales, Mitchell, and Howe.

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Since he's such good pals with the fans lets hope he comes out and explains what the fuck happend.

I love the insistence on crap like this when they don't get their own way..This forum and a large chunk of our fanbase can fuck off. I'm out. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Broon said:

Because that's his job.

I thought that was Mitchell's department. Isn't he the one doing the deals to move players out and bring new ones in?

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I love the insistence on crap like this when they don't get their own way..This forum and a large chunk of our fanbase can fuck off. I'm out. 

You’re not though are you [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I’d just relax. People are having a go, some out of genuine frustration and others in jest. It’s been a shit day for the club, let people blow off some steam. They deserve to.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

I thought that was Mitchell's department. Isn't he the one doing the deals to move players out and bring new ones in?

I'd imagine that they'd work in tandem, but the final say will be from Eales.

Just now, Jackie Broon said:

I'd imagine that they'd work in tandem, but the final say will be from Eales.

Which one do you think is responsible for identifying transfer targets and negotiating deals? Because if it's Eales, I don't know why he bothered hiring someone else to do the job.

1 minute ago, Weezertron said:

I’d just relax. People are having a go, some out of genuine frustration and others in jest. It’s been a shit day for the club, let people blow off some steam. They deserve to.

Yes. You can show support through unwavering positivity and you can show support through venting emotion. Both are legitimate responses to this transfer window. 

Most people here want to see the club do as well as possible and are expressing it in different ways. 

9 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

You’re not though are you [emoji38]

I'll be on board with the "explaining themselves" shite as long as we allow them to retrospectively put out statements for all the good they've done for us and putting us where they are now. Deal? People are getting spoiled as fuck and it's pathetic. 

Really don't think they'd need to go down the 'put out a statement route' either way. They've done loads of good since the takeover. Most of it tbf. But the january window where we really could've used some help and the summer window clusterfuck has been poor it has to be said. As for the PSR stuff - they've known about it and surely must have planned for it as well. It's not being spoiled or unreasonable to suggest that we really should have done better the past 8 or 9 months to give the team the best possible chance of success. 

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I'll be on board with the "explaining themselves" shite as long as we allow them to retrospectively put out statements for all the good they've done for us and putting us where they are now. Deal? People are getting spoiled as fuck and it's pathetic. 

They are not PIF and the others who have bought us and have done incredible work turning the club around, they are employees who are expected by both the owners and the fans to deliver and take us to the very top and they've let us down massively this transfer window, an explaination is the least we deserve.

6 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

They are not PIF and the others who have bought us and have done incredible work turning the club around, they are employees who are expected by both the owners and the fans to deliver and take us to the very top and they've let us down massively this transfer window, an explaination is the least we deserve.

Bollocks. 

25 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Do you mean spoiled as fuck for being frustrated at a shit window ?