Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

This couldn't have gone any worse for me. Not only can I now now not go, but I have a ticket for Luton Vs Oxford that night so won't even be able to watch it [emoji38]

Just deserts for choosing to go to Luton. 

6 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

poor you

My daughters 1st game was toon v Wimbledon at Selhurst. Not quite 4 years old and in tears when Shearer scored as the noise was so loud under that tin roof. Plenty more tears where they come from watching this club I thought. In all seriousness though she was soon  hooked.

11 minutes ago, Fenham Mag said:

I can only imagine the meltdown if they make it £40 adult tickets. 

Ticket prices were announced at the start of the season. I think it was £20 for League Cup and £30 for FA Cup but could be wrong.

Hoping for my first ballot success in a while here. If I can't get one for this game I might as well just give up on it.

Confirmed above!

Edited by Wallsendmag

3 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Is it allowed to be on TV with their being Champions League games the same night? Could have imagined that possibly being an issue [emoji38]

Masters pushing hard for us to be banned from the Champions League for the next 20 years due to such an indescretion.

4 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Is it allowed to be on TV with their being Champions League games the same night? Could have imagined that possibly being an issue [emoji38]

It was allowed last week.