Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

Just now, Yorkie said:

:lol: It was the 3rd Round of the League Cup, but against Blackburn (lost on pens).

Eh? Swear to god you told me it was losing 1-3 to these in 1997. :lol: Must've been pissed as always.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Is there an easy way to find your supporter number when signed in?

Go on the menu denoted by the three horizontal lines, then My Account. Should be next to your name in square brackets. 

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

This couldn't have gone any worse for me. Not only can I now now not go, but I have a ticket for Luton Vs Oxford that night so won't even be able to watch it [emoji38]

Just deserts for choosing to go to Luton. 

6 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

poor you

My daughters 1st game was toon v Wimbledon at Selhurst. Not quite 4 years old and in tears when Shearer scored as the noise was so loud under that tin roof. Plenty more tears where they come from watching this club I thought. In all seriousness though she was soon  hooked.

11 minutes ago, Fenham Mag said:

I can only imagine the meltdown if they make it £40 adult tickets. 

Ticket prices were announced at the start of the season. I think it was £20 for League Cup and £30 for FA Cup but could be wrong.

Hoping for my first ballot success in a while here. If I can't get one for this game I might as well just give up on it.

Confirmed above!

Edited by Wallsendmag

3 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Is it allowed to be on TV with their being Champions League games the same night? Could have imagined that possibly being an issue [emoji38]

Masters pushing hard for us to be banned from the Champions League for the next 20 years due to such an indescretion.

4 minutes ago, Vaj said:

Is it allowed to be on TV with their being Champions League games the same night? Could have imagined that possibly being an issue [emoji38]

It was allowed last week.