Lockwood Cup (10 year anniversary): 19/10/24

Yorkie

On 13/09/2024 at 16:34, El Prontonise said:

Might try to get back for this with so many visiting as it would only knock off 3-4 days off my trip in total (need to be back for following weekend for a wedding).

Get it sorted. 

I've just dug out an old GoPro that's been sitting in a drawer for at least 6 years. We can get multiple camera angles set up if you bring yours again. 

Those who would like to join the group meal in the evening, please indicate ASAP. 

15 minutes ago, Papavasiliou said:

Get it sorted. 

I've just dug out an old GoPro that's been sitting in a drawer for at least 6 years. We can get multiple camera angles set up if you bring yours again. 

If there's protective casing it would be good to strap one to a goalpost. Can't really see owt from the far corner. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Those who would like to join the group meal in the evening, please indicate ASAP. 

If there's protective casing it would be good to strap one to a goalpost. Can't really see owt from the far corner. 

Given that I'd completely forgotten it existed until now, I'm not that arsed if @Heron obliterates it with a screamer from half way. At least it'll make for a good clip. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I have a GoPro Hero laying about somewhere. Not sure which number it is'v but it's 5-6 years old and never been used :lol:

I have an absolute ton of camera/sound equipment, if there's some wants/needs people have I can see if i have something that'll work and bring whatever fits in my suitcase.

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

I have a GoPro Hero laying about somewhere. Not sure which number it is'v but it's 5-6 years old and never been used :lol:

I have an absolute ton of camera/sound equipment, if there's some wants/needs people have I can see if i have something that'll work and bring whatever fits in my suitcase.

Bring this and a steadicam rig would probably be overkill, though:

redraptorxl-website-900x800_new.jpg

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It won't work, it will have to keep getting put back into position.

5 hours ago, Papavasiliou said:

Given that I'd completely forgotten it existed until now, I'm not that arsed if @Heron obliterates it with a screamer from half way. At least it'll make for a good clip. 

:lol:

Oh no. #AddedPressure :lol:

Lads I’m only able to apologise for my lateness.

have teams been drawn? 

am I too late? 

I can’t do evening and I am coaching away v Hexham 10am KO on the day but if I am able to get cover I would like to still use my lack of skills on one of the teams.

will pay subs either way

14 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Lads I’m only able to apologise for my lateness.

have teams been drawn? 

am I too late? 

I can’t do evening and I am coaching away v Hexham 10am KO on the day but if I am able to get cover I would like to still use my lack of skills on one of the teams.

will pay subs either way

Think you will fine. Think we are capping at 32. Not sure current numbers but at around 30.