Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Newcastle United (15/09/24) | Reaction: pg 51

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

I had to watch the last 18 minutes including injury time through the pub window. Asked to leave for celebrating the goals like a madman. What a brilliant win. No more keeping Tonali and Barnes on the bench.

Ace post worthy ?

Some turnaround mind, capped off by a pearler from Harvey Barnes. We weren't at it today, but the old addage of a good side finding ways to win when not playing well possibly applies. :thup:

10 from 12 and 3rd in the league. Can't complain but still much work lies ahead.

6 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

Anyone checked in on the mentally deranged over at RTG? They must be suffering.

Fuck those hillbilly cunts. Hopefully a few of them will have committed seppuku when Barnes walloped that in.

4 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Oh and fuck Jones, Craig et al for pushing the Howe v the club bollocks to a national audience. Lickspittles 

Someone needs to straighten Hope out in a dark lane somewhere in town the traitorous shitbag.

Yes lads and lasses... fucking yyyyeeessss! Played utter dog shit football for large parts of 5 games.. 10 points from 12, through to next round of cup.. if you can't be good be lucky.. onwards and upwards... HWTFL.

Edited by Bally21

12 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I had to watch the last 18 minutes including injury time through the pub window. Asked to leave for celebrating the goals like a madman. What a brilliant win. No more keeping Tonali and Barnes on the bench.

What kind of wet fucking pub chucks someone out for celebrating a goal ffs

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Find me a woman who loves me as much as Jamie Carragher loves Rayan Ait Nouri

He used to have a weird obsession with Tariq Lamptey too. 

8 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

What kind of wet fucking pub chucks someone out for celebrating a goal ffs

A family pub in Manchester. The Moorings in Boothstown if you want to make a complaint.

22 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

You still in Manchester? If so, where did you watch it?

It's interesting to note that it's our best start to a season since 2011/12 season. Obviously the team is much better, as is the club, but this season has reminded me quite a bit of that year so far.

We started with a string of good results without ever really looking particularly good in any of them, after malcontent during the summer.

Edited by ponsaelius

24 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Snowflake Britain 2024

5 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

A family pub in Manchester. The Moorings in Boothstown if you want to make a complaint.

Ah, well people there don't exactly like Newcastle fans...

Edited by Sifu