Lassana Diarra

stozo

Guest stormrider

buying another midfielder is the thing that will get me to quit supporting this club tbh.

Although it is not top of our priority list we could actually do with a defensive midfielder...

while our defence is composed of a bunch of 19 year olds, not to forget the fact that we only have one fit striker.

We could do with an attacking midfielder that can actually score a few goals more than a DM.

In the grand scheme sure it would be nice to have someone younger coming through there but its hardly a top 5 priority.

The rumours never leave though, Diarra, Barton, Duscher im sure there were more linked.

Im not complaining if we bring him in aswell as the other people we need. But I felt the same when Duff was brought in and we were surely going to get another CB and decent LB in..

buying another midfielder is the thing that will get me to quit supporting this club tbh.

Although it is not top of our priority list we could actually do with a defensive midfielder...

while our defence is composed of a bunch of 19 year olds, not to forget the fact that we only have one fit striker.

Hence 'although it is not top of our priority list' tbh.

Guest stormrider

I can read tbVh.

I can read tbVh.

Just comprehension the problem then?  tongue.gif

Have we become a feeder club or something? This lad has no Premiership experience yet we're going to bring him in and remove experienced players such as Butt, Parker or Emre so he can gain experience and learn from his errors before going back to Chelsea a better player? Let some other club do that.

Besides, aren't you only allowed to loan in 2 players at once during a season? We should be looking at defenders and strikers if that's the case.

Cracking little player, or so we've all heard, but i've not seen enough of him to say he's the next whoever.

I'd happily take the body on loan, even though in the centre were ok.

I'd like it even more if he was to be Butts replacement at the end of the season if all this hype is true.

Diarra & N'Zogbia would be two cracking players to have for the future, and would hopefully keep each other happy, but am getting way ahead of myself.

But the lad will struggle to make a career at Chelsea, especially with Obi & Kalou ahead on him on the bench.

Have we become a feeder club or something? This lad has no Premiership experience yet we're going to bring him in and remove experienced players such as Butt, Parker or Emre so he can gain experience and learn from his errors before going back to Chelsea a better player? Let some other club do that.

Besides, aren't you only allowed to loan in 2 players at once during a season? We should be looking at defenders and strikers if that's the case.

Is it not just two at a time, and 4 over the season (or 2 long season loans)?

If not then your right, we shouldn't be looking at him.

Isn't it 2 from the same club?

Leeds has about 6 in on loan when they were relegated from the Premiership.

Isn't it 2 from the same club?

Leeds has about 6 in on loan when they were relegated from the Premiership.

AM not sure if its two long loans or two loans from the same division. (leeds had Bravo etc from abroad)

But am sure (for example only) we could get Diarra, and loan say Andrade & Cassano for the rest of the season, with no problem.

Confusing.

Jesus Wept tbh.

Jesus Wept tbh.

What?

He speaks perfect sense.

Jesus Wept tbh.

He speaks perfect sense.

How is getting Diarra on loan gonna remove expierenced players such as Butt, Parker or Emre? If we get him it will be as a back up player, Fact is we have no money and a small squad yet people are moaning about a potential loan deal.

Call Newcastle a feeder club because we have 2 loan deals is way over the top, Its a simple case of cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I honestly dont know what people want, When we dont get any loan deals im pretty sure people was moaning because we dont take advantage of loan deals yet now when we are linked with a loan deal people moan and accuse us of being a feeder club.

Fact is we aren't a big club anymore, so we need to take advantage of any loan deals from the big clubs with their good youngsters. When we were in the Champions League i'd never have even thought about loans, but we're a shit midtable team now, live with the reality.

Fact is we aren't a big club anymore, so we need to take advantage of any loan deals from the big clubs with their good youngsters. When we were in the Champions League i'd never have even thought about loans, but we're a shit midtable team now, live with the reality.

Yea exactly as i see it, I just think a few people are struggling to accept that we are a mid table team.

to be fair i dont think we are.  I dont really consider 7th mid table.

We're 14th. ;)

That run towards the end of the season is showing all the signs of a fluke tbh, our form pre-Feb last season is very similar to this seasons.

Lassana cops £60k Jose fine

By IAN McGARRY

January 10, 2007

JOSE MOURINHO is to fine Lassana Diarra £60,000 for defying his authority.

The Chelsea boss got tough on his midfielder after three breaches of club discipline in two weeks. The midfielder, 21, first argued with Mourinho after being denied permission to join Paris St Germain on loan.

In protest, Diarra turned up 40 minutes late for the team-meeting ahead of the FA Cup third round match with Macclesfield on Saturday.

Diarra had been told he would start that match 48 hours earlier, his first start of the season, and his decision to arrive in a suit rather than the regulation leisure gear was viewed as another blatant act of defiance.

Frank Lampard was forced to play even though Mourinho had planned to rest the England man.

SunSport understands Diarra has since aggravated the situation by being absent from training on Monday without permission.

Now the club is to hit him with a massive fine of six weeks’ wages.

Diarra’s actions are being seen as agitation in order to be allowed to leave the club.

He is likely to be left out of tonight’s Carling Cup squad.

Yea exactly as i see it, I just think a few people are struggling to accept that we are a mid table team.

The thing is these young players on loan will be expecting to play. Can't see these players wanting to come if they're only going to be cover.

By IAN McGARRY

January 10, 2007

The Chelsea boss got tough on his midfielder after three breaches of club discipline in two weeks. The midfielder, 21, first argued with Mourinho after being denied permission to join Paris St Germain on loan.

In protest, Diarra turned up 40 minutes late for the team-meeting ahead of the FA Cup third round match with Macclesfield on Saturday.

Diarra had been told he would start that match 48 hours earlier, his first start of the season, and his decision to arrive in a suit rather than the regulation leisure gear was viewed as another blatant act of defiance.

Frank Lampard was forced to play even though Mourinho had planned to rest the England man.

SunSport understands Diarra has since aggravated the situation by being absent from training on Monday without permission.

Diarra’s actions are being seen as agitation in order to be allowed to leave the club.

If this is true, then that should end our interest!

Completely agree, the OMG taking ManUre/Chelsea youngster on loan, are we a feeder club now!?!? Makes me laugh, these players are on the verge of breaking into teams who are finishing top 2 in the league, we will be lucky to finish in a position where we can get into the inter-toto!

to be fair i dont think we are.  I dont really consider 7th mid table.

We're 14th. ;)

That run towards the end of the season is showing all the signs of a fluke tbh, our form pre-Feb last season is very similar to this seasons.

I know, but i'm confident we'll be considerably higher at the end of the season, which is what counts.  I wouldnt label a club based on their current position unless they're way off what you previously considered them.

By IAN McGARRY

January 10, 2007

Why because he is unhappy that he hasn't played single game this season? I'd be unhappy if I was a pro footballer and I didn't get a single game until after Christmas.

By IAN McGARRY

January 10, 2007

Why because he is unhappy that he hasn't played single game this season? I'd be unhappy if I was a pro footballer and I didn't get a single game until after Christmas.

Imagine the ruckus on this forum if a certain Spaniard pulled a similar caper when trying to force a loan deal ;)