Would you sign Mido now?

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc_geordie

According to the BBC gossip column (I know I shouldn't believe it), Mido and Jol have fallen out and he is available for transfer. Is Martin Jol around to shed any light on this?

If he were avilable for transfer would you have him here. I would for certain. Strong, powerful, quick and can score goals in the premiership as he has proven at Spurs. Still a young man and an ideal foil for a pacy striker like Martins or Owen or Dyer. Would be a good aqcuisition in my eyes.

Dont think Roeder would be able to control him, so no.

Otherwise, he would be a good addition to our squad. A similar yet better forward than Ashton, and would go for a reasonable fee for someone of his ability level, unlike others.

Is he actually a Spuds player or is he still on loan.

Too dangerous to buy but if he really is having problems with Jol, which I can believe given his history added to the lack of oppurtunities this year, I would have a go taking him on loan.

If he really is that bad to control its hardly a problem if he is on loan, although I cant see why he should be a problem on loan when he will be trying to impress.

I'd consider him on loan with a view to a permanent move. Even if he was amazing (unlikely) in that period I wouldn't follow up that option though. He only ever looks a player when he's playing for a contract. Shite attitude, as others have said.

No. Not only do I not rate him very high but like others I think his attitude stinks… Apparently he has his own TV show in Egypt and fame has gone to his head. Sounds about right.