New January Transfer Window Thread

Guest nufc 4 life

i'm not too impressed with babel (or emmanuelson for that matter). ajax have a decent side, but they tend to demand too high prices for their players.

their players are typically very gifted, but are more suited for dutch football, and i am certain that babel and emmanuelson will have a hell of a time adapting to the epl...

I suppose like dutch imports like Robben, Overmars, Stam, van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp and many more.

if anything Dutch along with arguably French are the best at adapting to the EPL, very rarely seems to have a dutch player fail imo.

dunno if it was posted...

from Skysports

Paris Saint Germain defender David Rozehnal has interest from two Premiership clubs.

The Czech international, who can also play in midfield, is believed to be attracting the attention of Bolton and Newcastle.

Rozehnal's agent Pavel Zika knows of interest from two clubs, but confirmed PSG are not looking to sell the stopper.

"I know about two clubs who are interested in buying him," Zika told CTK.

"But PSG do not want to release him at present."

dunno if it was posted...

from Skysports

Paris Saint Germain defender David Rozehnal has interest from two Premiership clubs.

The Czech international, who can also play in midfield, is believed to be attracting the attention of Bolton and Newcastle.

Rozehnal's agent Pavel Zika knows of interest from two clubs, but confirmed PSG are not looking to sell the stopper.

"I know about two clubs who are interested in buying him," Zika told CTK.

"But PSG do not want to release him at present."

supposed to have been quite impressive for PSG in their first season despite their team not performing, but don't know a great deal about him tbh

There are two ways of looking at this. Either we have no money or GR and FF have shambolically mishandled yet another transfer window.

*Normally when I say stuff like this we sign a player for millions a few days later*. 8)

In regards to Upson, why would he go to West Ham? He wants to play in the Premiership so why would he leave a team who look like they will be promoted in half a season for a team that look like they could go down at the same time?

Christ, just realised it's the 28th. :lol:

Another glorious transfer window, quite impressed with how much I managed to switch off during it.  Anyone expected anything different?

No.

Knew from day one the club would let down its supporters.

Out of the FA cup as FS is a tight cunt.

Good, means he cant get any money from that competition in gate recipets and extra TV money, shame the replay was on TV, i bet he thought he'd hit the jackpot there especially with another home game coming if we were to go through, which we should of done.

If we exit from the UEFA in the next round then maybe it will sink in that he's fuked our season up when it could of easily been turned round with a couple of decent players.

Utter wanker, doesn't deserve to walk the earth the fat cunt.

Baros has gone to Lyon, with Carew joining Villa, and Tomasson has gone on loan to Villarreal, yet we still cant get anyone.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Bolton are the only clubs that havent brought someone in. I guess we dont need to when were pushing for a CL spot like they are.

We WILL get 1 or 2 loan signings in by wednesday! Have to accept there is NO MONEY at the club....and i do fear for the future. Think the board and glenn are taking a massive gamble relying on the injuries to clear up and make do till summer, but will it get any better then?? Should we write the season off now?....how depressing! Anyone got a time machine i wanna go back ten years when we was the force in British football!!!!!

It's a curse having .com as you homepage, I just opened a browser window with the headline  TRANSFER LATEST staring at me. Unfortunately, it was followed by "Nowt. yet." which to me means they're expecting something to happen, although I'm clutching at anything that resembles a straw at present.

On and as for Collins John - well again .com (should I rely on them this much!?) said we want a striker in the Rossi mould, which I assume means physically rather than the standard of club he came from, so him being a short-arse wouldn't matter. He'd do, frankly.

We WILL get 1 or 2 loan signings in by wednesday! Have to accept there is NO MONEY at the club....and i do fear for the future. Think the board and glenn are taking a massive gamble relying on the injuries to clear up and make do till summer, but will it get any better then?? Should we write the season off now?....how depressing! Anyone got a time machine i wanna go back ten years when we was the force in British football!!!!!

Erm, you should have done that as soon as we made Roeder permanent.