Glenn Hopeful on Defender Decision

Skirge

Guest andynufc84

Word on the street is Christian Dailly.  ::)

I shit you not.

[/quote

If Newcastle United sign Daily i'll rip up my fucking season ticket and never go to the place again

But I hope its not him and someone is having a laugh!

love heinze here, although its mooted to be a CB, Heinze cant play there.

Heinze plays c-b for Argentina.

Toontownman clearly doesn't play fm.

Sorin is old so that'll rule him out.

Fairly certain he picked up a major injury and he only moved to SV Hamburg in the summer so couldn't move 2wice without special dispensation from FIFA

love heinze here, although its mooted to be a CB, Heinze cant play there.

In fact Heinze is a centre back by preference, as has been said, that's where he plays for the national team. The fact that he is so highly regarded as a left back, despite playing out of position, just shows what a good player he is.

Guest andynufc84

can i just ask, why would man u want to loan one of their best defenders to newcastle when they are trying to win the title

he might not be getting his game but man u will want to keep him without a doubt for the squad and the title bid

can't see them loaning us another player ever after the rossi disaster

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442429&CPID=23&clid=191&lid=&title=Ayala+close+to+Che+exit&channel=&

Ayala close to Che exit

By Francisco Acedo -  Created on 18 Jan 2007

Roberto Ayala's agent has confirmed that the Argentinian defender is close to agreeing a free transfer move to an unnamed club.

Valencia have made little effort to secure the experienced defender to a new deal and, with his current contract expiring in June, look set to lose Ayala at the end of the campaign.

Villarreal are believed to be the prime candidates for Ayala's signature, but reports in the English press on Thursday indicated that Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez could yet raid his former club for the defender.

If Valencia continue to withhold from talks, then Gustavo Mascardi has confirmed that Ayala will commit to a new club inside three weeks.

"We have nearly reached an agreement with another club for next season, only a few details are outstanding," Mascardi told Radio Valencia SER.

"I cannot wait forever for a call from [Valencia sporting director Amedeo] Carboni about the negotiations.

"If nothing changes before the 4th or 5th of February we will sign the definitive document."

--------------------------------------------------

From a few days ago, but exit is 90% certain from the sound of things, but i'd imaging it would be a proper move rather than a loan as Valencia do not seem keen to keep him.

Thinking about it i bet its Marco Andreolli, that young lad from Inter we were looking at back a month ago.

I reckon GR is not too sure on him and that's why he wants the loan deal 1st.

I'd be happy to have him here, sounds half decent, as long as we fix a price we cannot lose.

Thats if its him of course.

Edit: I hear Maxwell isnt getting games at Inter and they could be ready to move him on.

I would certainly take him, nevermind loan, full buy as he's a great quality.

Could it be that Egyptian guy that we were linked with earlier!? Goma something? He about 30 years old and an international... He was linked with an loan move to Blackburn earlier so I guess he´s available for loan.

Thinking about it i bet its Marco Andreolli, that young lad from Inter we were looking at back a month ago.

I reckon GR is not too sure on him and that's why he wants the loan deal 1st.

I'd be happy to have him here, sounds half decent, as long as we fix a price we cannot lose.

Thats if its him of course.

Edit: I hear Maxwell isnt getting games at Inter and they could be ready to move him on.

I would certainly take him, nevermind loan, full buy as he's a great quality.

I think he went on loan to another Italian club.