Woody sold to Boro

kirkwdavis2001

Its said Madrid and Boro have agreed the sale on SSN's, does this mean Woody hasn't actually agreed terms yet, or just worded wrongly?

Shame for the lad if he does join, he could be playing for a real football club.

it shall be intresting to see if Woodgate accepts the contract

how long is his contract at Real Madrid for? because its muted Madrid are going to change there manager at the end of the season so why not wait till the end of the loan deal then decide

Real Madrid with a new manager and new ideas or Boro?

Its said Madrid and Boro have agreed the sale on SSN's, does this mean Woody hasn't actually agreed terms yet, or just worded wrongly?

Shame for the lad if he does join, he could be playing for a real football club.

Isn't Boro his hometown team? I bet ManU fans were saying the same thing about Shearer when he joined us...

Boro are below us in the league having shipped less than 5 or 6 fewer goals than us who have a totally wank defence. We sit minus  3 on GD they are on levels.

Hardly outstanding by Boro considering Woodgate and Huth are oln paper head and shoulders above Taylor and Bramble.

Boro are below us in the league having shipped less than 5 or 6 fewer goals than us who have a totally wank defence. We sit minus  3 on GD they are on levels.

Hardly outstanding by Boro considering Woodgate and Huth are oln paper head and shoulders above Taylor and Bramble.

How many games have Woodgate/Huth played together? Same goes for Taylor/Bramble, actually.

What a wank basis for an argument.

Last comments I read from Woodgate was that his loan gave him the chance to play for his home town club once in his career. He never made it sound like he was thinking of making it a long term move. He wants Champions League football and if he stays injury free I'm sure one of the top clubs will be after him.

Guest Knightrider

i'm gutted that we've not made a move  for him tbh!

shocking!

Why, he's injury prone. For all his ability he's too big a risk and he would represent a backwards step for me. I'd rather have someone with half his ability but who would play every game for years on end. He's in the past, keep him there.