Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest firetotheworks

The whole referee respect thing tbh. It's a PR disaster, because as soon as there's a fuck up, it gets brought up and scoffed at.

The respect that players should be giving to referees can't work when they're also being told that they're wrong by managers, commentators,pundits, fans, referees assessors and the F.A. That will only stop when they do things right consistently. I don't think that can ever happen without technology. Until then, fuck saying it must be a hard job and fuck pretending to respect them when you know a decision is wrong. Support them to get the decision right and then I'll give them and FIFA a bit more respect. Campaigns without change are pointless imo.

the 'deluded geordie' stereotype

Yeah. That is "light blue touch paper and stand well back" time with me !!

To make it worse, it is forever ranted by others fans (Aston Villa and Everton for example) FAR more "deluded" than we ever could be !!!

Guest firetotheworks

'Zlatan, take a bow son' x 20 on my FB.  :rant:

Similar note, people using that awful "form is temporary, class is permanent" s*** at times like these.

Aye, I prefer "form is temporary, class is form."

'Zlatan, take a bow son' x 20 on my FB.  :rant:

Similar note, people using that awful "form is temporary, class is permanent" s*** at times like these.

Aye, I prefer "form is temporary, class is form."

pain is temporary. the game is forever.

People and press who think managers being eccentric is terrible. I suppose mental managers are great till they're managing your team but gotta love the array of bonkers characters throughout football that you find nowhere else in life