Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Choreographed football celebration dances like the Adebayor - Bale vs West Brom(?) the other week.

Bale's heart celebration.

Anything to do with Bale actually.

What about if they have instruments and hats?

http://www.eldiario24.com/uploads/editorial/2011/09/11/imagenes/18829_teo.jpg

I love Wigan, just for the away day  :razz:

That's one of the main reasons I can't stand them. the amount of times I've watched us put in awful performances against them in that horrible empty shithole in the middle of a big wasteland. I think the league cup game under souness was the first too, possibly the worst Newcastle performance I've ever seen

I love Wigan, just for the away day  :razz:

That's one of the main reasons I can't stand them. the amount of times I've watched us put in awful performances against them in that horrible empty shithole in the middle of a big wasteland. I think the league cup game under souness was the first too, possibly the worst Newcastle performance I've ever seen

:laugh:

I just like the places where we take a stand full of fans (Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton) although we always seems to put in crap performances against them  :razz:

Guest Roger Kint

Ferguson already bringing up the 'playing on Sunday' bullshit. Obviously i have imagined all the times over the past 20 years that his team have played live on Sky, must be a pretty high % of games moved to accommodate TV for Man Utd so its hardly a meaningful difference. Not like he will go full strength anyway.

That Wolnough prick or whatever his name is in the Star - Claiming Citeh have proven last night they can compete with the very best of Europe with last nights result. Yeah Brian as long as every side rests as many as 8 players against them..........as if Bayern would be as good without Neuer, Lahm, Bastian, Robben, Robery, Gomez, Muller etc  :idiot2:

Ferguson already bringing up the 'playing on Sunday' bullshit. Obviously i have imagined all the times over the past 20 years that his team have played live on Sky, must be a pretty high % of games moved to accommodate TV for Man Utd so its hardly a meaningful difference. Not like he will go full strength anyway.

That Wolnough prick or whatever his name is in the Star - Claiming Citeh have proven last night they can compete with the very best of Europe with last nights result. Yeah Brian as long as every side rests as many as 8 players against them..........as if Bayern would be as good without Neuer, Lahm, Bastian, Robben, Robery, Gomez, Muller etc  :idiot2:

I'll repeat what Barton said about him - "Who died and made Brian Woolnough the oracle of football??"

Choreographed football celebration dances like the Adebayor - Bale vs West Brom(?) the other week.

Bale's heart celebration.

Anything to do with Bale actually.

What about if they have instruments and hats?

http://www.eldiario24.com/uploads/editorial/2011/09/11/imagenes/18829_teo.jpg

:lol: That looks amazing.

AVB's voice. Seriously man,stop trying so hard to appear relaxed, 'ooh check me out i'm that self confident I put absolutely minimal effort into vibrating my vocal chords'. He sounds like an 80 year old who's had a night on the strongbow and smokes 60 a day and he's 34,so bloody irritating.

Could he not just got a deep, croaky voice? :lol:

It's feasible! Seriously reckon he's over-compensating though.

Dubbed in 'fake' commentary on old games. Removes all the spontaneity and atmosphere of the event with the cheapest nobody they could find basically reading off a script over the action.

Dubbed in 'fake' commentary on old games. Removes all the spontaneity and atmosphere of the event with the cheapest nobody they could find basically reading off a script over the action.

Yes, Roger Tames, we're all looking at you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Transfer windows. World would be a better place without them, players can move at any time but only after 3 years of contract has expired or exceptional circumstances or something.

Indeed. Transfer windows were a daft idea. Under what premise were they first conceived? Was it some bullshit about helping the 'smaller clubs'?

Transfer windows. World would be a better place without them, players can move at any time but only after 3 years of contract has expired or exceptional circumstances or something.

Indeed. Transfer windows were a daft idea. Under what premise were they first conceived? Was it some bullshit about helping the 'smaller clubs'?

I'm just surprised that no ones tried to challenge them under EU law as a "restriction of trade"