Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Never seems to be as much in the European leagues. Spain I've noticed rarely have over 3 minutes.

The refs in Spain often blow up early, absolutely infuriates me. I can't stand it when refs play the exact added time, let alone not playing enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Dislike weak commentators like most on lots and Jim beglin now on itv who instead of saying 'that's a foul' say things like 'is that a foul there?look,his hands are all over him,is that a foul,for me there's something in that'.Just say it's a foul if it's a foul,say it's not if not and say it's impossible to say if it's impossible

Dislike weak commentators like most on lots and Jim beglin now on itv who instead of saying 'that's a foul' say things like 'is that a foul there?look,his hands are all over him,is that a foul,for me there's something in that'.Just say it's a foul if it's a foul,say it's not if not and say it's impossible to say if it's impossible

'I've seen them given'

Guest ToonZA

This guy

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1628/davidpleat1.jpg

Whatever tactical analysis he offers as a commentator is grossly outweighed by being f****** annoying. Probably cums a couple of times when doing a Spurs match. If there is an ex-Spurs player on the pitch, he has yet to miss an opportunity to tell viewers about how he signed the player as a youngster. C***. 

My dad passionately supporting the English team during European games, it's fucking grating. I mean i'd prefer the English team to do well in most cases, but this is full on vocal support in the sitting room.

Aye.

Iniesta's equaliser a couple of years ago was all the more hilarious though.

People who randomly shout idiotic stuff at matches repeatedly.  At the Arsenal game, there was a woman behind me who shouted, without fail, when an Arsenal player had the ball a collection of 'Snap him', 'Hit him', 'Get stuck in' - regardless of whether diving in for a tackle was the right thing to do or not.

You'd have loved the woman who sat behind me during the Wolves game. It was almost as if she'd read that 'Football For Women' publication from the 5-a-side episode of Father Ted - every fucking stupid cliche possible, including 'go wide, go wide'. Right at the end she showed a hint of originality with 'Ben Arfa is crap, man'.

I've said this one before but i'll say it again. Anywhere i sit in the stadium there will be one older fan behind me claiming that "that lad will never make a footbaaaaalller", regardless of which player it is.

Pisses me right off.

You'd have loved the woman who sat behind me during the Wolves game. It was almost as if she'd read that 'Football For Women' publication from the 5-a-side episode of Father Ted - every fucking stupid cliche possible, including 'go wide, go wide'. Right at the end she showed a hint of originality with 'Ben Arfa is crap, man'.

Romeo Sensini.