Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

TV taking the piss with matches. Which arsehole thought that Liverpool/Everton should be 1pm Saturday and Spurs/Chelsea 6pm Sunday were good ideas? ITV making Chelsea play then is made even dafter when they should want them to do well v Barca for their own coverage of CL games  :idiot2:

i would imagine the 1pm kick of for the Racists game with everton was decided by the police too, just as our derby matches are.

Guest Roger Kint

TV taking the piss with matches. Which arsehole thought that Liverpool/Everton should be 1pm Saturday and Spurs/Chelsea 6pm Sunday were good ideas? ITV making Chelsea play then is made even dafter when they should want them to do well v Barca for their own coverage of CL games  :idiot2:

i would imagine the 1pm kick of for the Racists game with everton was decided by the police too, just as our derby matches are.

Aye the police are very clever limiting the number of trains fans of both clubs can use, that couldnt possibly go wrong....

Fans referring to their closets rivals as 'the scum'. Overused and generic, has no meaning.

Yeah, I also don't like this. See also 'the unwashed'.

People calling stuff before the match has finished.

This x1000. Should be named and shamed every time - or how about a temporary ban if they're wrong?

I don't get this, I suspect I'm being thick though.

---

"Perchinho"

Fans referring to their closets rivals as 'the scum'. Overused and generic, has no meaning.

Got called "scum" today for wearing my nufc shirt in the metro centre by a SMB in full kit. It was 1pm, while his team was in the middle of a match.

Got called "scum" today for wearing my nufc shirt in the metro centre by a SMB in full kit. It was 1pm, while his team was in the middle of a match.

should ahve followed him to a quiet area, and sent him to the dentist.

should ahve followed him to a quiet area, and sent him to the dentist.

Sounds like he could have done with a visit to the doctor as well

Guest Sophie S

Probably a very common one, but I really can't stand it when players walk with the ball before a throw-in instead of doing it where it went out. Every single yard gets me more angry. Even dislike it when Newcastle players do it.