England-Spain

Yorkie

I'll never understand this whole Crouch thing.

Nor me. He is at best an average, bog standard player. For a big bloke, he is poor in the air, and unable to get any height without climbing all over people.

If he is the best we can do, then English football is fucked.

Oh, look, here comes Stewart Downing. What a fucking joke.

It gets worse.

Having said he wants to player players in their best position, and mentioning that this means he wants to play Barry in midfield, not LB, he then plays Phil Neville there, where he never usually plays, then brings Barry on, then takes Neville off and moves Barry to LB.

He does not know what he is doing.

For me there are two things these friendlies are for. You either play your first (best) team and try to win convincingly to increase confidence or pick new players and give them a proper chance. We've done neither for years, it's just a mess.

Same old same old bored to tears performance. Carrick looks shit seen him play well a few times but he really isn't THAT good imo. Lampard dross, Crouch poor and for someone so tall i don't understand why he has to climb on people so much, defence done quite well.

Dyer created a lot of space, SWP was shocking on the whole.

Same old same old bored to tears performance. Carrick looks s*** seen him play well a few times but he really isn't THAT good imo. Lampard dross, Crouch poor and for someone so tall i don't understand why he has to climb on people so much, defence done quite well.

Dyer created a lot of space, SWP was shocking on the whole.

He plays as if he's strolling around a park.. I reckon he's just there to make up the numbers as he does absolutely nothing.

I'd totally overhaul the England side for a few matches.

Foster

G Neville Woodgate Ferdinand Bridge

Lennon Barton Hargreaves Barry

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and Lampard out of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

Foster

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and Ferdinand out of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

Is that Anton Ferdinand in the team then?  :o

Foster

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and ferdinand of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

You mean lampard?

Foster

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and ferdinand of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

You mean lampard?

Yeah I did, think Motson shouted Carrick so I typed it