Bellamy on Saturday

Benwell Lad

Only one winner in a bollock-kicking contest between Bellamy and Martins an'all.  Martins' tree-trunk thighs would win the day.

They should have one on the centre spot instead of the Geordie Jackpot.

:rolleyes:

Guest Drymarker1

its funny all those that think he gave 100%..what short memories you have...were you the ones down at highbury that lovely afternoon when he refused to play.  Souness may be a tit and all you lot can go on blaming souness for ever as he is an easy target but that little ugly bastad REFUSED to play for the club.  Refused means he did not give 100% or care that much.  He then left slagging the club off......

but then again lets all just blame souness..he was a crap manager and nufc did bad so lets blame him for bellamy being an idiot and lets also blame him for robert believing he was the best winger in the world too while we are at it. in fact lets just through the middle east crisis and the problem in Iraq and Iran on him too

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the little fcuk

Guest Gemmill

Only one winner in a bollock-kicking contest between Bellamy and Martins an'all.  Martins' tree-trunk thighs would win the day.

They should have one on the centre spot instead of the Geordie Jackpot.

:rolleyes:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/calmdown.gif

its funny all those that think he gave 100%..what short memories you have...were you the ones down at highbury that lovely afternoon when he refused to play.  Souness may be a tit and all you lot can go on blaming souness for ever as he is an easy target but that little ugly bastad REFUSED to play for the club.  Refused means he did not give 100% or care that much.  He then left slagging the club off......

but then again lets all just blame souness..he was a crap manager and nufc did bad so lets blame him for bellamy being an idiot and lets also blame him for robert believing he was the best winger in the world too while we are at it. in fact lets just through the middle east crisis and the problem in Iraq and Iran on him too

Wow, there is a whole tanker full of bollocks in that post.

Wow, there is a whole tanker full of bollocks in that post.

funny cos i agree with 100% of that!

I'm dreading him playing against us on Saturday I just hope he picks up a last minute niggle in training. That is borne out of respect for what he can do not any bad feelings.

I hope he gets a good reception, he was a top player for us who always gave 100% and loved playing in our shirt and was forced out by people who put their personal agendas before the club.

I hope he gets his leg snapped at some point during the game. And I mean that.

I like how people blame souness for the bellamy situation but he walked all over robson, he had to go and as much as i hated souness i think he was correct in gettin rid of him. There was terrible indiscipline when souness came in and he actually sorted a lot of it out to his credit. I think he was right in gettin rid of him and Robert!

Hes a good player but a complete t***!

Are there really people this thick?

4 statements in one paragraph and each one a masterpiece in total and utter stupidity.

I wonder how much practice at being plain stupid Mark puts in every hour/day/week/month/year/decade - but by feck he's an expert so well done lad.

You know as well as anyone that the Highbury spat was orchestrated by Souness, Bellamy being Bellamy reacted.

Bellamy like anyone who watched Newcastle at the time knew he was wasted playing wide right.

The bit in bold takes away any credibility as he NEVER slagged off the club or the supporters. His gripe was with Shearer/Souness and for whatever reason the chairman's son.

I'm dreading him playing against us on Saturday I just hope he picks up a last minute niggle in training. That is borne out of respect for what he can do not any bad feelings.

I hope he gets a good reception, he was a top player for us who always gave 100% and loved playing in our shirt and was forced out by people who put their personal agendas before the club.

I've heard macums say that about Shearer before. Sad, bitter people.

Is Bellamy exonerated for reacting on the basis he's thick as fuck like. Souness and Bellamy, two cunts no longer at the club and both to blame for what happened tbh. I was gutted when Bellamy left btw.

Guest smoggeordie

Well then you are a sad, sad little boy.

I've heard macums say that about Shearer before. Sad, bitter people.

If you were a mackem you'd fucking hate Shearer. FACT!

Well then you are a sad, sad little boy.

I'm gutted you feel that way.

Guest Gemmill
:lol:  I see some people's love for Bellamy hasn't dulled over time.  I remember when he first left, you would think some of the lads on here were going through a particularly messy divorce the way they carried on - I JUST WANT HIM BACK!!  NE5 has a photo of him on his bedside table which he STILL kisses every night before he turns the light out.

Guest smoggeordie

:lol:  I see some people's love for Bellamy hasn't dulled over time.  I remember when he first left, you would think some of the lads on here were going through a particularly messy divorce the way they carried on - I JUST WANT HIM BACK!!  NE5 has a photo of him on his bedside table which he STILL kisses every night before he turns the light out.

:lol:

hehe....

seems just about right - it is amazing how popular a cunt like him can be, whilst other players are hated after one poor showing.... the degree of hypocracy (?) amazes me on a daily basis.

as for saturday - i hope has a frustrating start to the game so we can see the result of his two braincells freaking out - just keep the lasses out of reach (read, above 4 ft)

If we had a decent hardman playing for us he'd be looking to kick the little shitbag up a height. I'm pinning my hopes on Taylor tbh.

Guest POWNATS

The real Bellamy

I,m from Newcastle (Jesmond) but I now live in Stratford Uon Avon, been here 20 yrs

When Craig Bellamy was signed by Coventry City he decided to base himself in Stratford, because its only 15 miles from Coventry and Coventry is a dive, a dangerous city

Worth mentioning Coventry paid a lot of money for Bellamy to save them from the drop.

Coventry fans felt let down by him, disruptive influence and under performed.

Most games he couldn’t be bothered

After watching because he lived here I shuddered when Robson signed him.

Fantastic spot by the old boy, his best signing for Newcastle imo

In the time he was in Stratford it became apparent that quite a few who had contact with with him had a poor opinion . Bar staff, Restraunteurs, contractors etc.

He turned out to be an arrogant aggressive opinionated little f***.

A lanscape gardener I know was contracted  to put a fivaside pitch in Bellamys Garden

Shortly after the work began the landscaper was called in to a meeting with Bellamy to be told that

“one of your workers isn’t pulling his weight and I want him off my property”.

The landscaper asked if they’d had words, no replied Bellamy

Had he done something offensive?. No I wont have layabouts working on my property

The landscaper then reminded him that he was paying his wages and the job was on a price.

Bellamy then announced that if the lad wasn’t removed they would all be kicked off the job.

Because the landscaper had paid for materials etc to get the job going he had to take the lad off .

Then he said Bellamy was just looking for anything to complain about

At the end of the job he refused to pay and rather than go to court a smaller bill was settled

Fantastic footballer

Bonafide  w*****

Didn’t he get beaten up at the airport by one of the NUFC staff?

If we had a decent hardman playing for us he'd be looking to kick the little shitbag up a height. I'm pinning my hopes on Taylor tbh.

If the Gooch kicks him in the air, he'll end up on Strawberry Place.

He's gonna get booed like f***.

I hope not, although bandwagon jumpers and those daft enough to believe what T.MacDermott said about him in the Chronicle will probably make enough noise for the booing to be THE  story.

Most supporters who watched him appreciate what he did for the team during what with hindsight, was a pretty good period for us with CL football and top six finishes.

Compare Bellamy's whole hearted approach to playing for NUFC to that of Duff, Emre, Owen etc etc, and theres no way he deserves to be booed.

Well said.

Everyone knows Souness was a c*nt but this whole "Poor little Bellamy bullied by that nasty Souness out of the club" makes me laugh I will agree Souness wanted him out and got his way in the end but Bellamy was far from the poor little angel. Robson was a little too soft and Bellamy, Dyer and co played on this, Souness came in then Dyer seemed to buck up his idea's but Bellamy obviously kept acting the knob and we all know what happened.

As said there are always endless excuses for his behaviour yet as soon as Dyer gets caught having a pee in the street (because none of us have ever done that!) people are all over it!

Guest optimistic nit

I like how people blame souness for the bellamy situation but he walked all over robson, he had to go and as much as i hated souness i think he was correct in gettin rid of him. There was terrible indiscipline when souness came in and he actually sorted a lot of it out to his credit. I think he was right in gettin rid of him and Robert!

Hes a good player but a complete t***!

:lol:

complete bullshit.

Everyone knows Souness was a c*nt but this whole "Poor little Bellamy bullied by that nasty Souness out of the club" makes me laugh I will agree Souness wanted him out and got his way in the end but Bellamy was far from the poor little angel. Robson was a little too soft and Bellamy, Dyer and co played on this, Souness came in then Dyer seemed to buck up his idea's but Bellamy obviously kept acting the knob and we all know what happened.

As said there are always endless excuses for his behaviour yet as soon as Dyer gets caught having a pee in the street (because none of us have ever done that!) people are all over it!

Spot on.