Babayaro

Guest WalkervilleMag

Guest WalkervilleMag

just heard on 606, that Babayaro's younger brother died last night. 

Roeder asked him if he wanted to play , and he said he wanted to play.

Hats off to him for this.

Guest andynufc84

Condolences to Baba and his family

By the sound of the radio he didn't play too bad today, however we still need strengthening in the LB posistion

Really mean no disrespect but is this what it takes to get the man on the pitch for a game of football?

Seriously, timing is pretty suspicious and i'm sorry to question it but howay...

We had a week off before the game so many players returned from injuried/see Liverpool

And i admire him for playing despite his brothers death,we should give him a week off so he can go back to Nigeria with his family..

Really mean no disrespect but is this what it takes to get the man on the pitch for a game of football?

Seriously, timing is pretty suspicious and i'm sorry to question it but howay...

We had a week off before the game so many players returned from injuried/see Liverpool

And i admire him for playing despite his brothers death,we should give him a week off so he can go back to Nigeria with his family..

Fair enough, but am sure we've asked him to play even with injury, we've asked him to play because we've had no one else, but all of a sudden his Bro dies and he's up for selection?

Very very fuking cynical of me, but i have to ask.

mmm you are being  pretty heartless if you ask me ,doubt anyone needs a death in the family to get on the football pitch :idiot2:

mmm you are being  pretty heartless if you ask me ,doubt anyone needs a death in the family to get on the football pitch :idiot2:

So where has he been?

All of a sudden galvanised ready to play in an important match with his brothers pride on his shoulders.

where was he when we needed a LB over xmas and new year?

Its not heartless, i just find the co-incidence suspicious.

I know from a NUFC footballer (or his opinio) that Babayaro picks his games, is this another case?

So where has he been?

All of a sudden galvanised ready to play in an important match with his brothers pride on his shoulders.

I know from a NUFC footballer (or his opinio) that Babayaro picks his games, is this another case?

Mate i cant imagine Babs only played because his brother died, To even question it is out of order. Babs was injured over xmas wasnt he?

So where has he been?

Mate i cant imagine Babs only played because his brother died, To even question it is out of order. Babs was injured over xmas wasnt he?

He's always 'injured' and always back at certain times.

Like i said, im being very cynical, but when you hear a player picks and chooses his games from someone he works with, then i will cast a cynical eye on things.

Fair play to him, it must have been a difficult decision to play.

Yeah fair play, go back to my initial reaction, well done to him, and to perform so well against tough opposition.

I was wrong to question.