St James' Park

Delima

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Heard from a good source they've approached the council, Historic England and the Secretary of State for DCMS to discuss the moving of Leazes Terrace brick by brick to an as yet unkown location elsewhere in the region.

Sounds like @TBGsources to me :lol:

Whether it happens or not, I think it's safe to say that the club have at least looked into viability of moving the Terrace. If it really is on the table I do think that the current tennis court area would be the ideal relocation spot.

It’s amazing how these YouTubers travel about and make full 12 minute videos about any shred of information they get about the club no matter how small or even genuine it is. :lol: 

Edited by Decky

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

Whether it happens or not, I think it's safe to say that the club have at least looked into viability of moving the Terrace. If it really is on the table I do think that the current tennis court area would be the ideal relocation spot.

Wait, what 

We’re moving Leazes Terrace onto a table now?

Can you confirm if it’ll be brick by brick, or done in a oner? 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, TBG said:

Tyneside Eddie currently filming outside  St James'

WHAT COULD IT MEAN 

It means there’s a middle aged gadgie outside a football ground chatting lies, nonsense & drivel into a camera.  

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

Middle aged 

Your post sounded younger than that.

Age-related implied criticism by the "temporary young-uns" on this forum is quite common, and your post made me think that you were one of them. Apologies !!!

1 minute ago, manorpark said:

Your post sounded younger than that.

Age-related implied criticism by the "temporary young-uns" on this forum is quite common, and your post made me think that you were one of them. Apologies !!!

I do look young for my age

And my behaviour is usually puerile  

But I’m a child of the 70’s. I was around for Tucker Jenkins and half pence coins 

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Wait, what 

No idea, but I'm sure it's really easy to do. :cheesy:

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Wait, what 

The bricks are currently injured and aren’t expected to return for 3 months. The club is in consultation with Spurs and Liverpool to see if they would be so kind as to allow us to loan some Saudi bricks that we can then move brick by brick to Beamish.

On 23/11/2023 at 16:37, Joelinton7 said:

The bricks are currently injured and aren’t expected to return for 3 months. The club is in consultation with Spurs and Liverpool to see if they would be so kind as to allow us to loan some Saudi bricks that we can then move brick by brick to Beamish.

So where does the table come in? Maybe each brick is put on the table and given an individual ID so they know where the cunt goes when they build the fuckin thing in Beamish. The brick is then taken off the table and passed for transportation. 

Tyneside life can do a video about the journey of each brick and mention some shit about the stack in there too 

Instead of moving Leazes Terrace to Beamish, why don’t we go for the more realistic plan of digging up the interred body of Archibald Leach, bring him back to life, and have him design us a new stadium which would be in keeping with the aesthetic of its surrounds within Beamish?

On 25/11/2023 at 04:08, TheBrownBottle said:

Instead of moving Leazes Terrace to Beamish, why don’t we go for the more realistic plan of digging up the interred body of Archibald Leach, bring him back to life, and have him design us a new stadium which would be in keeping with the aesthetic of its surrounds within Beamish?

Careful, Tyneside life will be guilty of plagiarism, on the never ending hunt to generate more and more non existent content 

1 minute ago, patrone said:

Just completing a survey the club has sent out, and there's a section about renovating the stadium and the type of "premium" seating options and so on.

WTF is this

:spit:

image.thumb.png.97edfcb0f3ce2688078321e657b5cad2.png

Sure that's not the VAR office lol

Arent't there stadia in America with jacuzzis and fish tanks in? They have some fancy stuff over there.

NFL games will usually be over 3 hours though. There are literally operas that are shorter than that, so not suprised some people might want a bit more comfort.

The last section of this “hypothetical scenario” is asking if you support them

building a brand new stadium.

Think Mehrdad got a bit ahead of himself in that interview last year when he said they wouldn’t ever consider it.