St James' Park

Delima

Guest Roger Kint

it's just utterly generic and characterless.  No doubt it'll be at least £3 a pint, the lager will be flat and the bitter will have a horrible aftertaste.

It's weird going to an away game and getting a pint in another team's ground that tastes areet whereas ours constantly taste foul.

The pint she pours looks pretty bad, dont think i ever had a nice pint in Shearers in the rare occasion i was in

Looks like an extension to Shearers.

Nah, I think if they were going to do that they would have just knocked the wall through. I don't think this new bar is going to be open on non-matchdays though. I think it's just to catch the overspill from Shearer's rather than losing them to the Shark bar, Strawberry, and to a lesser extent the Irish club.

it's just utterly generic and characterless.  No doubt it'll be at least £3 a pint, the lager will be flat and the bitter will have a horrible aftertaste.

It's weird going to an away game and getting a pint in another team's ground that tastes areet whereas ours constantly taste foul.

The pint she pours looks pretty bad, dont think i ever had a nice pint in Shearers in the rare occasion i was in

How the fuck has she got away with not using a schooner?

Guest neesy111

Better than Sam Jacks? That place was insane any time I've went in there before a game.

:lol:

fucking miles better!

Yeah it is.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 1h

Just an hour until doors open for the first time at The Terrace - St. James' Park's new bar #NUFC #TheTerraceNUFC pic.twitter.com/nneH6cxbvD

strawberrypub ‏@theberrypub 25m

@NUFCOfficial strawberry terrace  bar (with a view ) is already open #theterrace @theberrypub pic.twitter.com/tCtSlkrMDm

:troll:

Guest neesy111

Apparently it's £7 for 4 corona though, the whole 4-for-2 thing. Will have to visit this place at some point.

On the subject of Sam Jacks, went there before the 5-1 mackem game and it was absolutely class atmosphere. Want to go again next week.

Drinking all day from 9am.

:megusta: