St James' Park

Delima

Guest WashyGeordie

Apparently it's £7 for 4 corona though, the whole 4-for-2 thing. Will have to visit this place at some point.

On the subject of Sam Jacks, went there before the 5-1 mackem game and it was absolutely class atmosphere. Want to go again next week.

Would rather pay the double to get 4 bottles 'cos one bottle is £3.50 an arl the robbing kernts!

And Sam Jacks was bouncing last year (and for the SoS, especially when Cabaye scored, mental!) the only problem is the queue though!

Apparently it's £7 for 4 corona though, the whole 4-for-2 thing. Will have to visit this place at some point.

On the subject of Sam Jacks, went there before the 5-1 mackem game and it was absolutely class atmosphere. Want to go again next week.

Would rather pay the double to get 4 bottles 'cos one bottle is £3.50 an arl the robbing kernts!

And Sam Jacks was bouncing last year (and for the SoS, especially when Cabaye scored, mental!) the only problem is the queue though!

I watched the derby in October there myself, it was brilliant craic. Best to go early enough too, I went in about an hour or so before kick off and just walked in without having to queue up.

Apparently it's £3.50 for a pint of Carling. :lol:

It is, I'm sure it's £3.25 in Shearers :lol:

It's not too bad inside actually, there's loads of space unlike Shearers and if you're there to watch the match you don't need to look far for a tv.

Oh and the Barmaids :megusta:

Anyone know if you can take kids,  well not so much of a kid but a youngish looking, slightly u18,  in Shearers on a non match day? Is there a kicking out time for them if so?

i've taken my daughters in there on a non match day afternnon with no problems.

Anyone know if you can take kids,  well not so much of a kid but a youngish looking, slightly u18,  in Shearers on a non match day? Is there a kicking out time for them if so?

i've taken my daughters in there on a non match day afternnon with no problems.

Cheers.  I see there's food on til 8 and they do kids meals, so we should be fine.