St James' Park

Delima

Last week we were complaining cause the screen was gonna be huge. Now we're complaining because its not huge. :lol:

I don't find it offensive at all, just pointless. What I do find offensive however are them awful flags. Are things that bad we need to be told when to celebrate?

Someone on Twitter saying it's just the bracket, doesn't help that it's a s**** photo.

My guess that it's the upper centre and the actual screen will be 3 times that length and twice the height, it has to be.  :lol:

Someone on Twitter saying it's just the bracket, doesn't help that it's a shite photo.

If it is, you're going to be extra gutted getting blinded to death as well as sitting on your own in that row of single seats in the away bit.

Someone on Twitter saying it's just the bracket, doesn't help that it's a shite photo.

If it is, you're going to be extra gutted getting blinded to death as well as sitting on your own in that row of single seats in the away bit.

:lol: Aye, always thought those single seats were a bit daft.

Bz7Hz-QCQAEyGOx.jpg

If this is real man :lol:

Just had a look at a pic I got from the Hull game

2 lines on the pitch = 6 yd box (ie, the length of the lighting thing we see on the pitch where the goal would be, in that pic).

Looking at the pic, it would seem the height of the screen is about that of the two lines on the pitch, or the lighting thing.  6 yds = 5.48m.  The screen is to be 60m sq. so 10x6m.

Yep, that looks about right, to me

It's definitely it, you only have to look at the height of that bloke on the shot from outside for scale.

http://i.imgur.com/hBj395M.jpg

Exactly, that says 60 m2, and by the looks of those fitters compared to the mount and scaffolding there is no doubt that this is it.

Pretty non plussed about a screen, but they seem to be in most grounds now and the replays are pretty good for us um... short arses occasionally.

60m2 seems pretty standard. Man City have two 60m2 screens, and guessing Tottenhams are the same, but Arsenals are both 72m2 as far as I can see, so not sure about the joint biggest claim?

Guest Roger Kint

Pretty non plussed about a screen, but they seem to be in most grounds now and the replays are pretty good for us um... short arses occasionally.

Be surprised if it shows any football. Its there for the upcoming eggchasing and conveniently gives us more advertising space

On another note, I thought this was being installed as one of the conditions so SJP could host some rugby league pish.  Can't imagine the bosses there being to happy with this.  "and lets go to the video judge...."  will just be an image of fat mike with his thumb up or down to indicate if it was a try or not.

Guest Roger Kint

On another note, I thought this was being installed as one of the conditions so SJP could host some rugby league pish.  Can't imagine the bosses there being to happy with this.  "and lets go to the video judge...."  will just be an image of fat mike with his thumb up or down to indicate if it was a try or not.

The WC one will be empty so would presumably only sell tickets in that area, the magic weekend crap usually gets 35k max doesnt it? They could chuck a temporary one for those in the Gallowgate if needed i guess.