St James' Park

Delima

I'd rather play at Pizza Hut Park.

Same.

I'd prefer any of those names other than the Gaylord one. KitKat Crescent would be fine. Though Terry's Chocolate Orange Crescent would make more sense.

* all compared to SDA, not SJP...

Not sure if its just me, but having read a few of the stories about this in the Chronicle they all seem very toothless to me. When I saw that picture of the front page I was expecting some outcry and campaign???

8 Pages in the Chronicle i just bought.

I only bought it cos it's thursday ie Jobs day and there's only 2 pages of very little of them!

Not sure if its just me, but having read a few of the stories about this in the Chronicle they all seem very toothless to me. When I saw that picture of the front page I was expecting some outcry and campaign???

I only bought it cos it's thursday ie Jobs day and there's only 2 pages of very little of them!

Let us know if there's any strong criticism in there. I mainly read Lee Ryder and Gibbo's comments sections which I thought didnt quite match the public mood.

Good luck with the job hunt.

You've just saved me 45p (i think) :thup:

With that kind of money, you could buy infinite stadium name sponsorships.

I've already renamed my room SportsDirect@mybedroom, in case any Qatari trillionaires become interested.

I've already renamed my room SportsDirect@mybedroom, in case any Qatari trillionaires become interested.

:lol:

:lol:

They'll not be interested in that, you'll have to go all the way to the "Sports Direct Bedroom" to showcase the opportunity properly.

But calling it the Sports Direct Bedroom would be accurate, it needs to be the Sports Direct Kitchen, or the Sports Direct School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Some shit like that. Makes it sound 100 times more awesome.