St James' Park

Delima

Every time I go to a home game, I notice an advertising board that used to be bringing money in but is now his company. The mind boggles at the amount of money no longer coming in.

I noticed new ones at the wolves game, in the gallowgate and leezers

Where's that?

During half time in the Youth Cup game earlier in the week I tried to count how many times I could see 'SportsDirect.com' from my seat, was well over 100 and I lost count. It's fucking everywhere and it's horrible.

Could he actually change the name of the club? Would he be allowed to do it? It sounds ridiculous but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he is thinking about it, if it's our minds it's crossed his.

The famous bronze statue of Newcastle United’s great centre-forward hero Jackie Milburn, paid for by generous Chronicle readers over 20 years ago, is to stand outside St James’ Park.

It will be moved the 300 yards from its present position on St James’ Boulevard to a spot outside the south-east corner of the stadium opposite the Strawberry pub.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2012/03/03/jackie-milburn-statue-to-stand-at-st-james-park-72703-30452499/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1o3ltXM8W

The famous bronze statue of Newcastle United’s great centre-forward hero Jackie Milburn, paid for by generous Chronicle readers over 20 years ago, is to stand outside St James’ Park.

It will be moved the 300 yards from its present position on St James’ Boulevard to a spot outside the south-east corner of the stadium opposite the Strawberry pub.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2012/03/03/jackie-milburn-statue-to-stand-at-st-james-park-72703-30452499/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1o3ltXM8W

Good.

Every time I go to a home game, I notice an advertising board that used to be bringing money in but is now his company. The mind boggles at the amount of money no longer coming in.

I noticed new ones at the wolves game, in the gallowgate and leezers

Where's that?

Its one of our stands. Known by some as the Sir John Hall stand. Known by compasses as the North Stand. Known by said name due to its proximity to Leazers Park. It appears I've accidentally swapped an e for an a. I hope that didn't confuse you.

Still got it wrong tbh. Leazes.

I noticed new ones at the wolves game, in the Gallowgate and Leazes

Where's that?

Its one of our stands. Known by some as the Sir John Hall stand. Known by compasses as the North Stand. Known by said name due to its proximity to Leazes Park. It appears I've accidentally swapped an e for an a. I hope that didn't confuse you.

O0

Just to be a cunt....

It's the same when people sing "...ganning along the Scotswood Road to see the Blaydon Races."

It's "...gannin along Collingwood Street, that's on the road to Blaydon".

Pet hates now announced.

I reckon most people just know and sing the chorus tbf though!

Everyone sings the first verse (wrong) and the chorus.

If we are only going to sing those two, we should at least get the first verse right. It's our 'anthem' (if you like) after all.

Anyhoo..