St James' Park

Delima

Was in Bar 1892 with the kid yesterday and had a bottle of Elvis Juice at HT.

Shame it was the 5.1% stuff but that’s probably the best you’re going to get for some time as far as craft goes.

Guest neesy111
50 minutes ago, CFlan said:

That's ridiculous :lol:

Different brewery company to one that supplies the club.

Noticed they played a different version of that awful Blaydon Races yesterday. It wasn’t quite as awful, but was still pretty shite. Wish they’d bring back the Alan Price version. 

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Noticed they played a different version of that awful Blaydon Races yesterday. It wasn’t quite as awful, but was still pretty shite. Wish they’d bring back the Alan Price version. 

Just listened to the Alan price version and it's a million times better, so much more upbeat.

6 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Agree with that. The approaching the teams coming out tune of my early days going.

Think we could do with discussing music in general. Maybe taboo in some cases but I'm fed up of Blitzkrieg Bop, is Moving On Up at full-time not redundant now thematically? and are we going to persist with Hey Jude since everyones ripping it off now

Edited by Wolfcastle

6 hours ago, madras said:

Never bothered with a half timer in the gallowgate due to the queues but barely have to wait in level 7 family bit.

Was thinking how much better it would be if you could take a pint back to your seat would be, but the thought of people chucking their pints all over for a goal like during the World Cup would be inevitable.

Blitzkreig Bop, Home Newcastle and Local Hero are all mint i think.

Alan Price Blaydon Races and maybe Big River (or part of it as it's quite long) instead of Hey Jude for me.

I'd happily confine hey Jude and primal scream to last season now tbh.

They were perfect for what was happening then.

I still love local hero but wouldn't be averse to a fender song being dropped in over blitzkrieg bop.

5 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'd happily confine hey Jude and primal scream to last season now tbh.

They were perfect for what was happening then.

I still love local hero but wouldn't be averse to a fender song being dropped in over blitzkrieg bop.

Got to be Howdon Aldi Death Queue

50,000 football fans singing “Skitzy fucking Tory cunts are off to kill yer nan” would be epic 

Used to like walking out of the ground to Whitesnake's 'We Wish You Well', it was a real calm after the storm vibe, sauntering across the then new Leazes to it.

Keegan used to end his interviews with 'wish you well', must be a link.

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

On completely unrelated matters, when is the rail seating/terracing coming into play does anybody know?

It’s already in the away end. Think I read they need to consult where to put it in the home end as no doubt people will need to move if they don’t want to be in that area.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

It’s already in the away end. Think I read they need to consult where to put it in the home end as no doubt people will need to move if they don’t want to be in that area.

Cheers Disco,

in operation this weekend?