St James' Park

Delima

Was it this thread about the match day music ? Anyway I'd like them to try putting it out that the music will go off 5mins prior to the teams coming out and it's up to us from then on. It worked kind of V Arsenal with wor flags getting people in early. 

37 minutes ago, madras said:

Was it this thread about the match day music ? Anyway I'd like them to try putting it out that the music will go off 5mins prior to the teams coming out and it's up to us from then on. It worked kind of V Arsenal with wor flags getting people in early. 

100%. I’ve been harping on about this for ages! the MC needs to start reading the room and being reactive, rather than just sticking the same CD on every week.

1 hour ago, Big River said:

100%. I’ve been harping on about this for ages! the MC needs to start reading the room and being reactive, rather than just sticking the same CD on every week.

That is his job after all. Siri could set the playlist up, and do a better job, probably.

1 hour ago, Big River said:

Enjoy the game!!!!

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Was this the Madri thread? Just got some beers before (my local onestop does 3 660ml bottles for a fiver) and picked up a Madri. Not too bad, quite fizzy, but not bad. 

I had a pint of it the other day, not bad.

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

They really need to replace the tiny screens like :lol: Went to see what the Liverpool score was when I got in yesterday and you've got to walk right underneath to be able to see it.

I do agree with you but not for your reasons. We've all got phones now, if you want to know the scores just use that.

“At the start of last season, a member of our coaching staff who will remain nameless insisted we had to play Sweet Caroline if we won. Everyone was playing it after the European Championship. Fucking no way am I playing that. Every weekend he talked about it and every weekend I was muttering ‘no way, Jesus Christ’. As it happens, we never won a game. At least something good came out of it!

“I had a similar fall-out with Freddy. He’d heard about the Cheeky Girls about six months after they stopped being funny and he wanted me to put them on when we play Local Hero as the teams come out. I said, ‘Freddy man, no. You’ve got a manager who picks the team and there’s a reason for that. Let me look after the music’.”

:lol:

Guest HTT II

Love this:

Ritchie says. “When they roar, you feel that energy. Wor Flags deserve so much credit. The effect they’re having on the club – they’ll go down in history. This place will be famous as the stadium of flags. The noise, the hostility. They’re our tool.”

5 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

They really need to replace the tiny screens like :lol: Went to see what the Liverpool score was when I got in yesterday and you've got to walk right underneath to be able to see it.

Charnley will be spinning in his mole hole at this comment, just buy better glasses ffs