St James' Park

Delima

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

Their beer is fucking shite anyway, hate it when people suggest to go there on a night out

Aye, it’s not the best, but it’s a step up from Carling/Fosters that people drank exclusively 10 years ago or so.

Some of the Beavertowns are fucking ace. They did a limited edition one that me and my lass loved, but I quite like their alcoholic free one.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful fucka, but I hope the plans are better than the Stack idea, looks a bit cheap to me

How much do you want to spend and a 3 or 4yr thing to be put up in a few months. Add in those container things are quite popular at the minute.

Just now, Stifler said:

Aye, it’s not the best, but it’s a step up from Carling/Fosters that people drank exclusively 10 years ago or so.

Some of the Beavertown are fucking ace. They did a limited edition one that me and my lass loved, but I quite like their alcoholic free one.

agree on that, nearly had a wank when i realised they were starting to sell Madri ffs just because its better than the carling piss they sell

Just now, madras said:

How much do you want to spend and a 3 or 4yr thing to be put up in a few months. Add in those container things are quite popular at the minute.

So I do sound like an ungrateful fucka.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Add in it’s not even finished yet

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Some of the Beavertown are fucking ace. They did a limited edition one that me and my lass loved, but I quite like their alcoholic free one.

There's loads, locals as well, Full Circle rarely miss. However how many of our usual attendance would choose a can of "Hoop" over a Carling ?

How do Spurs do it? I know they brew their own Pale Ale but do they do their own Lager for the majority ?

2 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Add in it’s not even finished yet

Don't think it matters for some. Loads hated Stack but it was well used.

1 minute ago, madras said:

There's loads, locals as well, Full Circle rarely miss. However how many of our usual attendance would choose a can of "Hoop" over a Carling ?

How do Spurs do it? I know they brew their own Pale Ale but do they do their own Lager for the majority ?

It’s Beavertown who brew inside their stadium. When I went for the NFL it was Neck Oil, and another that I couldn’t remember which they had.

They usually do a special, but it’s not a Spurs exclusive.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s Beavertown who brew inside their stadium. When I went for the NFL it was Neck Oil, and another that I couldn’t remember which they had.

They usually do a special, but it’s not a Spurs exclusive.

they have an exclusive in there, it was called "one of our own" (kane) but not sure if its been renamed.   its brewed there and only available in the ground or their pub across the road.  they likely sell gamma ray as the other option (thats usually the one thats available in pubs with / instead of neck oil 

beavertown is based in Tottenham too 

Edited by Chris L

51 minutes ago, madras said:

Don't think it matters for some. Loads hated Stack but it was well used.

And before you ask its got nothing to do with ripping a hole in my Harrington off some scruffy nail poking out of a pallet in that old Stack next to Northern Goldsmiths.

7 minutes ago, Ben said:

And before you ask its got nothing to do with ripping a hole in my Harrington off some scruffy nail poking out of a pallet in that old Stack next to Northern Goldsmiths.

Bizarre as I was just about to ask that as well:lol:

The club must've heard the feedback as they've begrudgingly started painting the STACK containers. 

1 hour ago, TBG said:

The club must've heard the feedback as they've begrudgingly started painting the STACK containers. 

The same colour? That would look nice 

19 hours ago, Cookie1892 said:

Their beer is fucking shite anyway, hate it when people suggest to go there on a night out

Nah, you just find it shite. I'm a proper beer snob as it is, but I don't mind a punk or a hazy jane. Weirdly people are allowed to have different tastes. Brewdog is still massively popular.

19 hours ago, Stifler said:

Some of the Beavertowns are fucking ace. They did a limited edition one that me and my lass loved, but I quite like their alcoholic free one.

They were incredible until Heineken bought them and changed the recipes. Now they're "ok" (in my opinion of course :lol:)

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

They were incredible until Heineken bought them and changed the recipes. Now they're "ok" (in my opinion of course :lol:)

Who’d have thought Heineken could stick their fingers in something and spoil the original…

7 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

They are still a massive step up from traditional shit beers everyone drank.

I do think generally their specials are best, but they do a really good AF version.

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They are still a massive step up from traditional shit beers everyone drank.

I do think generally their specials are best, but they do a really good AF version.

Yeah completely, agree with that. I'm just disappointed that they're not as good as they used to be :lol:

I did however spend £13.95 on a can of Cloudwater Chubbles triple NE Hazy IPA last weekend so as I said, I'm a beer snob.

28 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

The same colour? That would look nice 

A lovely shade of grey. 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, madras said:

IIRC they sell Beavertown in Spurs stadium. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

55 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

IIRC they sell Beavertown in Spurs stadium. 

It’s now brewed inside the stadium, if you go in the home end you can gawp at the brewery. Think it’s only neck oil though.

For SJP Bring back McEwans, the red, blue and green cans - I can’t remember which one is lager/bitter/ale but it doesn’t matter when they all tasted like shite anyway