St James' Park

Delima

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

Exhibition was actually a pretty decent drink. Everything else that came from S&N though was absolute piss.

The best thing to come out of the Scottish & Newcastle brewery was this advert for McEwan's Lager. Absolutely epic & simply wouldn't be made today.

Canny ad, Always liked this one for Exhibition 

5 hours ago, huss9 said:

Still gets used in our group when someone turns up unexpectedly "Compassionate leave Harry.....Compassionate leave"

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Absolutely radio silence of the feasibility study with no leaks in sight is interesting. Anything to read into the silence?

I’m going to guess it’s just that, a report.

The club will use that to make a decision on what to do, then will give the information from the report onto architects, and engineers, who will then come up with proposed designs.

A report won’t really satisfy supporter thirst, they want to see images of what it looks like, not technical speak, and potential figures.

Just now, Stifler said:

I’m going to guess it’s just that, a report.

The club will use that to make a decision on what to do, then will give the information from the report onto architects, and engineers, who will then come up with proposed designs.

A report won’t really satisfy supporter thirst, they want to see images of what it looks like, not technical speak, and potential figures.

I would like to see technical speak

1 hour ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

You'd have to be very bored.

I'm not bored at all, and I have just enjoyed looking at this for the last half minute or so !!!

3 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Looks like the Castore logos on the Gallowgate roof have been removed (or at least covered up)

Yeah, it honestly looked like there was Adidas logo’s behind them to be honest.

9 hours ago, Stifler said:

Yeah, it honestly looked like there was Adidas logo’s behind them to be honest.

Hopefully they put the NUFC badge in the middle of them. If not, just have the one Adidas logo and have it central.

Very, very picky I appreciate 

On 31/05/2024 at 12:21, r0cafella said:

Absolutely radio silence of the feasibility study with no leaks in sight is interesting. Anything to read into the silence?

all the study probably does is establish like a box shape around the stadium.
showing how big it would probably be allowed to extend  in height/width etc whilst staying within planning regulations or whatever and then give an estimated capacity.

I doubt it includes CGI artwork of how the stadium will look, that probably comes later.

On 30/05/2024 at 18:14, midds said:

Can you still get any Exhibition in town? Or anywhere else for that matter.

Beehive used to sell it Pre Covid but can't remember seeing it since. Probably wouldn't taste the same anyway now if you could still get it.

Remember it being my drink in the Battle Hill Club in the Mid 90s. 99p a pint. Loved the stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

There’s been no contact/discussions with the Freeman from the club as of very recently regarding SJP/expansion/move.