St James' Park

Delima

2 minutes ago, Joey said:

I refuse to believe anybody who can't even get the name of the location correct.
Leazers does my tits in [emoji38]

Even pronouncing it that way is verging on criminal

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

The location is somehow the most believable part of that because there's no chance we're getting £200m/year and we're not going to spend £2b on a new stadium.

No chance of a £2 billion stadium…………but if PIF wanted to make a statement of their intentions what a way to do it and no debt against the club. We can dream!

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

£2bn stadium in Newcastle [emoji38] Not a chance in hell they'll be spending that. £300-400m for a major revamp and extension of St James maybe.

Probably going to cost £400m+ just to add 6/7000 seats to the Gallowgate let alone revamp the rest

1 hour ago, TBG said:

Gonna make the decision to believe him based on absolutely nothing and hold the club accountable for not living up to the Tweet.

Time for a statement do you think? 

10 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

£2bn stadium in Newcastle [emoji38] Not a chance in hell they'll be spending that. £300-400m for a major revamp and extension of St James maybe.

I can easily see them spending £1bn-£1.5bn on a new stadium with all the corporate seats etc.

25 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I can easily see them spending £1bn-£1.5bn on a new stadium with all the corporate seats etc.

Maybe assuming they went all out. Pretty sure £2b would make it the second most expensive stadium ever built in the world.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Maybe assuming they went all out. Pretty sure £2b would make it the second most expensive stadium ever built in the world.

The Saudis have probably made £2b in the time its taken me to scratch my Leazers

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Way to completely degrade your own city :lol: 

I bet that A1 near the Angel has probably cost more than that, I hope it wont take as long to finish like