St James' Park

Delima

I hope they improve the quality of the signages as soon as possible. Looks cheap and tatty and sorting it would be a low hanging fruit.

image.thumb.png.6bdf29aa95346676811ad28369bbc98d.png

Which leads me on to the windows, the exterior of our ground looks like a brutalist T Dan Smith wet dream, could they use the Allegiant stadium in Vegas to upgrade it.

I’d imagine the folk of vegas would be pissed if we started uses pieces of the Allegiant Stadium to upgrade ours. 

9 minutes ago, Cort said:

I hope they improve the quality of the signages as soon as possible. Looks cheap and tatty and sorting it would be a low hanging fruit.

image.thumb.png.6bdf29aa95346676811ad28369bbc98d.png

Which leads me on to the windows, the exterior of our ground looks like a brutalist T Dan Smith wet dream, could they use the Allegiant stadium in Vegas to upgrade it.

Whats the point we’ll have a new ground for 2028 :lol:

Just now, Fak said:

Guehi inside and to be unveiled tonight or tomorrow?

Maybe Emerton and Barnetta are the half time guests :lol: 

Might not have shiny floors, nice bogs or padded seats, but how anyone could wish to leave SJP is beyond me. 

As said earlier, you couldn’t pay me to go to the YewChooba fest at the Stack but there’s a canny queue to get on it. 

44 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Anyone know what this is about?

Curiosity got the better of me - so bought the title deed (TY103239).

4 St James Terrace, owned by ‘St James Land Ltd’ - only incorporated earlier this year, have a weird fairly narrow strip of land running parallel to the East Stand. Including all the steps to the left of the container. Oddly can’t see anything on the planning portal for development work, but assume something is going on in the building behind.

The sign suggests quite some annoyance though!

I appreciate its still new and shiny but even still I did think when I heard the capacity was only 3k it sounded way too small…

11 minutes ago, GeordieT said:

4 St James Terrace, owned by ‘St James Land Ltd’ - only incorporated earlier this year, have a weird fairly narrow strip of land running parallel to the East Stand. Including all the steps to the left of the container. Oddly can’t see anything on the planning portal for development work, but assume something is going on in the building behind.

Just another reason to move to something purpose built and not land locked.

8 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I appreciate its still new and shiny but even still I did think when I heard the capacity was only 3k it sounded way too small…

For probably about 25 times a year ? It's fine, it's not like there's nowhere else to go.

1 hour ago, GeordieT said:

The (previous ?) owner was almost begging them to make him an offer in the Chronicle a year back.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-stadium-developer-club-review-27244064

Clearly someone purposely being a nuisance in the hope of making a quick buck.

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

For regular games most season ticket holders already have their own routine and their favoured pre/post match places, be different this weekend.

29 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

There seems to be a bit of a dispute between the landholder and the club. They’ve made attempts to block the entrance previously.

Need to realise who there fucking dealing with these days pricks.

7 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Might not have shiny floors, nice bogs or padded seats, but how anyone could wish to leave SJP is beyond me. 

As said earlier, you couldn’t pay me to go to the YewChooba fest at the Stack but there’s a canny queue to get on it. 

Majority of our fans don't want to move away from the current location. But just move a bit up the road and exten SJP or build an entire new stadium.