St James' Park

Delima

Said this many times, the most important thing about NUFC is the team. The only way to improve the team is to increase revenue. If we could build a new stadium where the current ground is brilliant. However, we can't.

Building an extension at St James' would be limited, not cost effective, disrupt season ticket holders, result in loss of revenue whilst the extension was built and would bring in nowhere near the revenue/commercial deals of a new stadium. It's a no brainer for me

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Said this many times, the most important thing about NUFC is the team. The only way to improve the team is to increase revenue. If we could build a new stadium where the current ground is brilliant. However, we can't.

Building an extension at St James' would be limited, not cost effective, disrupt season ticket holders, result in loss of revenue whilst the extension was built and would bring in nowhere near the revenue/commercial deals of a new stadium. It's a no brainer for me

:clap:Sooner we can get to this conclusion and get something built, we can kick on to the next level.

13 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Rangers able to use Hampden Park for a few games while work on Ibrox goes on. Some clubs just have the luck of geography in their favour. Same as Spurs with Wembley. 

We could stay at St James while we create the Leazes stadium park and then bulldoze it to create a green area.

Already e mailed the club with my renderings expect it to be considered in the feasibility study, game changer was the initial feedback.

From some pics I saw of the match last night, there are no adidas logo on the Gallowgate roof as there were for Puma and Castore are there? Made the stadium look much cleaner. I like it.

7 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I suspect the cartel/PL would just move the goalposts again with another rule change to ensure we can't include those revenues.

2 hours ago, ohmelads said:

I suspect the cartel/PL would just move the goalposts again with another rule change to ensure we can't include those revenues.

There is a danger if we don’t get a new stadium built before the Mancs, can easily see them saying any costs to build a new stadium has to be included for PSR once we announce plans, clearly won’t happen whilst they need huge stadium redevelopment, but wait to long and they’ll pull this drawbridge up.

Edited by Whitley mag