St James' Park

Delima

Guest Haris Vuckic

Didn't it used to be filled with shrubs?

Thinks they've filled it with concrete.

No, just been built, you can even see the cut marks where the have cut the tarmac.

Now there's man who knows his tarmac.

HATS OFF.

Football Giants Heading For Tyneside

By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Club Reporter

United fans will be able to see some of the brightest talents from across the world at our stadium this summer, despite the Premier League season being over.

The Olympic games are coming to Tyneside, and we will be hosting nine matches from the event's football tournament.

That breaks down into five men's group games, a men's quarter-final, two women's group games and a women's quarter-finals, all taking place between 26th July and 4th August, 2012.

The draw was made on Tuesday morning at Wembley Stadium, and footballing giants Brazil, Spain and Mexico were the confirmed seeded sides in the men's section, joined by Korea Republic, Gabon, Switzerland, New Zealand, Honduras, Japan and Morocco.

And in the women's football, Canada, Sweden, France and Colombia will all compete at our stadium.

Men's Football

Group B

26th July, 2012 - Mexico v Korea Republic (2.30pm kick-off)

26th July, 2012 - Gabon v Switzerland (5.15pm kick-off)

Group C

1st August, 2012 - Brazil v New Zealand (2.30pm kick-off)

Group D

29th July, 2012 - Spain v Honduras (5pm kick-off)

29th July, 2012 - Japan v Morocco (7.45pm kick-off)

Quarter-Finals

4th August, 2012 - Winner Group C v Runner-up Group D (5pm kick-off)

Women's Football

Group F

31st July, 2012 - Canada v Sweden (2.30pm kick-off)

Group G

31st July, 2012 - France v Colombia (5.15pm kick-off)

Quarter-Final

3rd August, 2012 - Winner Group G v Group E or F third place

Pathetic  :lol: Not allowed to say SDA, so just say our stadium.

its actually just a plinth for that porky lass with the guitar to stand on while playing aaful covers to passers by :anguish:

"Ooooooh tell me why, oh NEW-CASTLE'S way up high, oh tell me whhyyyy, oh NEW-CASTLE's flying high" :lol:

its actually just a plinth for that porky lass with the guitar to stand on while playing aaful covers to passers by :anguish:

"Ooooooh tell me why, oh NEW-CASTLE'S way up high, oh tell me whhyyyy, oh NEW-CASTLE's flying high" :lol:

did we ever get to the bottom of what happened to the other one?  Was it confirmed that she was eaten, which is why she piled on the beef?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Allegedly she was Belinda Carlisle on stars in their eyes fact fans

Allegedly she was Belinda Carlisle on stars in their eyes fact fans

'kin hell. Like asking Boris Johnson to play James Bond.

Didn't it used to be filled with shrubs?

Thinks they've filled it with concrete.

No, just been built, you can even see the cut marks where the have cut the tarmac.

http://i.imgur.com/w12cU.jpg

Already there, filled with shrubs.