St James' Park

Delima

i might sit there for a game next season just to see what its like but it was really uninspiring and needs a major overhaul

Like the rest of the stadium it's been largely neglected over the past Decade. The bar area and food are pretty poor and the cushioned seat I had was missing big chunks out of it. Surprised people don't complain considering what they pay to sit there.

i might sit there for a game next season just to see what its like but it was really uninspiring and needs a major overhaul

Like the rest of the stadium it's been largely neglected over the past Decade. The bar area and food are pretty poor and the cushioned seat I had was missing big chunks out of it. Surprised people don't complain considering what they pay to sit there.

This.

A mate went to see the ginger with his lass over the weekend and it was his first time at SJP since Bryan Adams 10 years ago and he couldn't believe how much it has deteriorated - shameful really.

Guest chopey

Just watched a video on how Shrewsbury Town have upgraded and improved their stadium ready for the new season and they have a whole host of stuff providing fans with information for the season ahead and how much they are looking forward to it, I bet we dont even clean the windows.

Just watched a video on how Shrewsbury Town have upgraded and improved their stadium ready for the new season and they have a whole host of stuff providing fans with information for the season ahead and how much they are looking forward to it, I bet we dont even clean the windows.

Link?

Guest chopey

Link?

It's just on their website loads of videos looking forward to the new season and a time lapse of their new standing section getting installed, the whole thing is small time but looks so much more professional than what we put out.

• 1 month later...

Wish they could do something to improve the flow when exiting the ground, it was the worst yet trying to get out of the Gallowgate yesterday. Dread to think what it'd be like in an emergency! Surely they could fit an extra stair between shearers and the club shop