St James' Park

Delima

Guest bimpy474

Baggio and Christmas Tree are two sides of the same coin, both started following the club relatively late in life and as a result neither really understand the game, the club or the supporters.

Should really be in the Pet Hates thread but soopafans like you....dear me!

I started following Newcastle around age 7 or 8. If that's late in life, guilty as charged.

:)

Well tbf you are only 12 now though.

Guest Chubby Jason

TBF that kid with the "Sack the board" sign isn't some sort of sp*****. He's making a stand, which is more than any of us typing onto this message board is doing. Shouldn't make fun of the lad imo.

Fair enough. He does look pretty thick though to be fair.

TBF that kid with the "Sack the board" sign isn't some sort of sp*****. He's making a stand, which is more than any of us typing onto this message board is doing. Shouldn't make fun of the lad imo.

I wouldn't say thick, but I wouldn't be dressed like that to make a personal protest. Fair play to him though, there will be more who join him, and they'll receive equal criticism...but why? For defending what is ours (in a sentimental sense)?

Soopa fantastic in this thread at the moment, like. I've sat in the same seat for the last 21 years at the Sports Direct Arena and I've got my name on it, what do I win?  :laugh2:

My seat's got some other bugger's name on it.

Was going to say can you not get your own name on it instead, but it might go against that particular seat's tradition. ;)

After what that "board" allowed him to do 2-3 weeks ago he's probably the last person who should be able to whinge about them tbh.

After what that "board" allowed him to do 2-3 weeks ago he's probably the last person who should be able to whinge about them tbh.

Soopa fantastic in this thread at the moment, like. I've sat in the same seat for the last 21 years at the Sports Direct Arena and I've got my name on it, what do I win?  :laugh2:

Was going to say can you not get your own name on it instead, but it might go against that particular seat's tradition. ;)

Changing my name instead, see if I can drum up some advertising revenue for myself in future.  O0

Changing my name instead, see if I can drum up some advertising revenue for myself in future.  O0

Don't do it!