St James' Park

Delima

I always thought the shirt and stadium naming rigths were a package, until I found this quote from Dekka....

"I need to find a new shirt sponsor by the end of December - and that's the latest," added Llambias.

"Puma need to put the shirt sponsor on, they're manufacturing, and they would like it last month.

"I've got a very small window to sell the shirt and naming rights and, if I have to sell them separately, then I have to sell them separately.

"But we must give ourselves the opportunity, this is inviting people to come in."

Would be nice for Virgin to buy both, and then rename the ground as St James' Park, though.

If Virgin had any sense, well whoever buys it, keeping the name St James' Park would be a masterstroke of PR.

It would go down well with the fans but it wouldn't last. If they plaster their name everywhere it can't be avoided, and that's what Ashley has done.

Guest bimpy474

I always thought the shirt and stadium naming rigths were a package, until I found this quote from Dekka....

"I need to find a new shirt sponsor by the end of December - and that's the latest," added Llambias.

"Puma need to put the shirt sponsor on, they're manufacturing, and they would like it last month.

"I've got a very small window to sell the shirt and naming rights and, if I have to sell them separately, then I have to sell them separately.

"But we must give ourselves the opportunity, this is inviting people to come in."

Would be nice for Virgin to buy both, and then rename the ground as St James' Park, though.

If Virgin had any sense, well whoever buys it, keeping the name St James' Park would be a masterstroke of PR.

It would go down well with the fans but it wouldn't last. If they plaster their name everywhere it can't be avoided, and that's what Ashley has done.

This is true, just how much will they decorate the ground, moderately would be great.

Guest bimpy474

No it wouldn't.

It gets the fans onside immediately, its called common sense you massive sp***** :D

You're so lovable. :love:

Thanks sausage  :rose:

Guest Chubby Jason

What happened to Virgin Cola?

Bought out by Rola Cola.

Still sold in select newsagents in the UK according to its wiki page. Also it's sold worldwide including in the Philippines and Afghanistan.

Knowing Branson's style he'll insist on having top notch clunge serving the ale and pies on the concourse bars. Get in.  O0

obviously never been on virgin trains.

Mate of mine shagged the trolley dolley in the bogs on a virgin train on the way back from Sheffield once.