St James' Park

Delima

Still nowt anywhere else mind... :undecided:

I'm actually sick to my stomach at the thought of letting you lot down.  :(

I'd give it another few hours and ammend the title. Theres something in this but when I first posted I was under the assumption in was already in the Ronnie.

I'm taking this as good news. Hopeful of a buyout, given it must mean there's one person in the world whose now given Ashley enough money upfront to be 'allowed' to negotiate for the club.

I'd give it another few hours and ammend the title. Theres something in this but when I first posted I was under the assumption in was already in the Ronnie.

:ronaldo:

Sort of. I know the information is correct, it's just he inadvertently mislead me.

:D

Don't you just love internet forums.

Unsubstantiated rumour started by junior employee at local newspaper = new stadium name, new shirt design, spending spree, the FCB is dead, long live King Branson.

When is Rooney signing?

Not saying it's not true like, or that none of the above may happen.

Anything but Virgin Media, man. Their customer service makes the cunts at Sports Direct look like philanthropists.

I thought they were good. Sky and BT are the worst.

Anything but Virgin Media, man. Their customer service makes the cunts at Sports Direct look like philanthropists.

Agree with the BT bit.  Sky however we're top dollar when sorting my problems out.

Guest neesy111

Agree with the BT bit.  Sky however we're top dollar when sorting my problems out.

Shite with me mind.

I just hope he ends up buying the b****** club tbh

don't fall for beardies PR.

:(

I want to though :undecided:

he's as much an operator as ashley, probably more question marks over him. he's the tony blair of business.

he's as much an operator as ashley, probably more question marks over him. he's the tony blair of business.

He does talk and look like him tbf.

Maybe you're right...

http://radudascalul.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/richard-branson1.jpg        http://theislamicstandard.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tony_blair.jpg

He does talk and look like him tbf.

Maybe you're right...

http://radudascalul.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/richard-branson1.jpg        http://theislamicstandard.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/tony_blair.jpg

Yeah! but is he a Newcastle supporter, like Tony Blair is?

Fatty > Beardie.

Although Branson would definitely ramp up the quality of the tottie in the corporate areas.........mmmmm.....maybe Beardie > Fatty after all.....

Think the best thing for them would be to buy the naming rights just to name it back to SJP. They can have some banners at the stadium, but the name should be SJP. Would bring them much more sympathy anyway...