St James' Park

Delima

Newcastle United · 319,666 like this.

Match Highlights from the Sports Direct Area #NUFC

"Stadium name wrong, no link, and a Twitter hashtag on Facebook. All in all, a great post."

"The sports direct area? AREA? so where's that then? i think they meant to type ' Arena ' but as St James Park has no roof it is by the very definition of buildings a ' stadium '. Stick that in your mince pie and choke on it Uncle Mike. Cheers."

The club really aren't very good at using social media.

Newcastle United · 319,666 like this.

Match Highlights from the Sports Direct Area #NUFC

"Stadium name wrong, no link, and a Twitter hashtag on Facebook. All in all, a great post."

"The sports direct area? AREA? so where's that then? i think they meant to type ' Arena ' but as St James Park has no roof it is by the very definition of buildings a ' stadium '. Stick that in your mince pie and choke on it Uncle Mike. Cheers."

The club really aren't very good at using social media.

For some reason, the "Arena" part of the name really irritates me as I always think of an indoor venue.  Can't understand why they didn't use "Stadium".

Noticed that Pardew has started to say things like "when we play them at the Arena".  It sounds so wrong that it takes a while for me to realise he is referring to SJP.

Its about time a decent company came along and bought the naming rights, if they are/were even in the first place for sale after all...  :hmm:

Think it was pretty obvious they weren't up for sale at the time. Loads fall for it though, as they do each and every time.

It's a 'showcase.' A showcase in how to turn a world class stadium into the object of ridicule and a shameless piece of cheap advertising for a knock down sports brand. It's patently obvious and I won't be happy until the pox has gone. FWIW I don't mind the other aspects of Ashleyism so much but this was/is a pisstake. Karma for the FCB chants?... utter pisstake nonetheless.

It's a 'showcase.' A showcase in how to turn a world class stadium into the object of ridicule and a shameless piece of cheap advertising for a knock down sports brand. It's patently obvious and I won't be happy until the pox has gone. FWIW I don't mind the other aspects of Ashleyism so much but this was/is a pisstake. Karma for the FCB chants?... utter pisstake nonetheless.

:thup:

:thup:

:clap:

10 and a half months we've had this showcase now :anguish:

Btw. 45deg angles are cool. Are they updating the street view in Newcastle too? Just cos I walked past one of the cars recently.

Probably, aye. They've updated the normal aerial views as well. Newcastle is the only place in the UK to get 45deg so far btw.

Btw. 45deg angles are cool. Are they updating the street view in Newcastle too? Just cos I walked past one of the cars recently.

Probably, aye. They've updated the normal aerial views as well. Newcastle is the only place in the UK to get 45deg so far btw.

Nah, I definitely checked somewhere in Leeds recently and that had it too.

Nah, I definitely checked somewhere in Leeds recently and that had it too.

Probably just the upgraded/updated images then. Was going off this: http://google-latlong.blogspot.ca/2012/09/imagery-update-virtually-visit-more.html