St James' Park

Delima

Guest neesy111

Aye that's important.

Very. Gives us a £20m+ head start on them for a kick off.

D- for mathematics.

Aye that's important.

Very. Gives us a £20m+ head start on them for a kick off.

£20,000,000 / (40,000 - 16,000) = £833 per season ticket.

Struggling to see your sums working there.

We made almost £30m in ticket sales last year. The mackems generated £10m. That gap will widen next season.

More bothered about competing with the 19 teams that are actually in the same league as us, just seems more important somehow.

Nothing wrong with hammering home the point of how much more loyal our fans are than the other 2 major North East clubs are though. Only on here would people have a problem with that and it's something I've come to expect now tbh.

I'll leave at at that.

More bothered about competing with the 19 teams that are actually in the same league as us, just seems more important somehow.

Nothing wrong with hammering home the point of how much more loyal our fans are than the other 2 major North East clubs are though. Only on here would people have a problem with that and it's something I've come to expect now tbh.

I'll leave at at that.

...But less loyal than the 52000 West Ham fans that have already sold out their stadium? :coolsmiley:

Nah, we have a lot to be proud about our support, and fuck the mackems, but it can get a bit murky when kicking smaller teams for their comparable ticket sales tbh.

Being the only PL club for hundreds of miles also considerably strengthens NUFC's corporate marketing position which will have a very positive effect on match day revenues.

Like was said though, most important thing is to compete with the other 19 teams in the same league to underpin and grow those revenues.

I'll leave at at that.

...But less loyal than the 52000 West Ham fans that have already sold out their stadium? :coolsmiley:

Nah, we have a lot to be proud about our support, and f*** the mackems, but it can get a bit murky when kicking smaller teams for their comparable ticket sales tbh.

Wet Spam being in London will have a massive portion of tickets sold to tourists who will then swop them game by game also there's the fact that our catchment area of around 1 million people or so up here is expectant of many people travelling tricky routes at massive distance and it is just not feasible for many. There is under 300,000 in the area classed as Newcastle which spreads around 5 mile North and West from the Quayside. It also goes a couple of miles to the East.   

We also have about 200,000 people in North Tyneside, 316,000 in Northumberland, which is a massive area to travel by the most part. and 150,000 in South Tyneside.  Durham like North Northumberland is a canny hike from the most part and shouldn't be classed as solely our catchment as Sunderland, Middlesboro, Darlington, Hartlepool, York and co can be classed as closer. Still, it only houses around 500,000 people.

London alone has a population of 7m and when they think of the surrounding areas as well as the great links from around the country, even the world. There's no limit to people they could or should get.

I'll leave at at that.

Nah, we have a lot to be proud about our support, and f*** the mackems, but it can get a bit murky when kicking smaller teams for their comparable ticket sales tbh.

Wet Spam being in London will have a massive portion of tickets sold to tourists who will then swop them game by game also there's the fact that our catchment area of around 1 million people or so up here is expectant of many people travelling tricky routes at massive distance and it is just not feasible for many. There is under 300,000 in the area classed as Newcastle which spreads around 5 mile North and West from the Quayside. It also goes a couple of miles to the East.   

We also have about 200,000 people in North Tyneside, 316,000 in Northumberland, which is a massive area to travel by the most part. and 150,000 in South Tyneside.  Durham like North Northumberland is a canny hike from the most part and shouldn't be classed as solely our catchment as Sunderland, Middlesboro, Darlington, Hartlepool, York and co can be classed as closer. Still, it only houses around 500,000 people.

London alone has a population of 7m and when they think of the surrounding areas as well as the great links from around the country, even the world. There's no limit to people they could or should get.

But what about human mortality, the North Sea and the 1992'ers ?  :lol: ;)

There is under 300,000 in the area classed as Newcastle which spreads around 5 mile North and West from the Quayside. It also goes a couple of miles to the East.   

And Gateshead doesnt even get a mention  :okay:

But what about human mortality, the North Sea and the 1992'ers ?  :lol: ;)

Don't forget the Nissan shift rota system marra...

I'll leave at at that.

Be brilliant if you stole into their city in the dead of night and sprayed FTM SMB on a wall near their stadium.

If things go pear shaped (with Rafa) the singing section will have to belt out enthusiastic renditions of the "Wor Mike Saved Us From the Banks" & "Wor Mike Cleared Our Debt" songs, if he shows up at the stadium. This section's days might be numbered if the FCB song is wheeled out again - Ashley couldn't handle that particular jingle the last time round.

(Sequence of Viking Claps to kick it off)

Worrrrrrrr Mike

Worrrrrrrr-orrrrrrrr Mike

You saved us from the banks

When they were bashing down the doors

We don't care for transfer kittys

And trophy signings anymore

Bal-ance! Sheeeetttt! Champ-eeeee-nnnnns!

Under Alan Pardew!

Worrrrrr Mike

Worrrrrr-orrrrrrrr Mike

Come sing with us and share a pint

We know you miss us

We love you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Definitely a good decision, but what about ambulances trying to get the RVI?

I'd guess they avoid that area of town in anycase on a match day?