St James' Park

Delima

Excellent.  Not so much because of terrorists, but cos of knackers who decide 2:50pm on a Saturday is the best time for an emergency trip to Barker and Stonehouse.

Most people in the cars around that time and area are other fans though. Never get how they can be so angry because they can't get home because they left 10 minutes before the end and get caught up amongst the fans who leave at full time.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the worst?

I'd rank it alongside my brother farting during the second half against Sheffield Wednesday. I turned away briefly but it really wasn't worth getting upset about.

Taking my boy on Sunday to his first Newcastle game. Got him a top off Classic Football Shirts. It's a bit big and about 6 seasons old, but for a brand new (i.e. unworn) top a tenner can't be bad can it. He hasn't a clue it's not up to date.

He doesn't know about this tickets; it's a treat for getting a good school report.

Taking my boy on Sunday to his first Newcastle game. Got him a top off Classic Football Shirts. It's a bit big and about 6 seasons old, but for a brand new (i.e. unworn) top a tenner can't be bad can it. He hasn't a clue it's not up to date.

He doesn't know about this tickets; it's a treat for getting a good school report.

Hope he enjoys it! :)

Hell yeah dude.

This post made me want a son.

:thup: Class. Hope he has a great day like.

Tremendous 😊

How old is he by the way? I've been thinking of taking my 5year old tomorrow but not.sure if it's a year too soon for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Tremendous 😊

How old is he by the way? I've been thinking of taking my 5year old tomorrow but not.sure if it's a year too soon for him.

I took my two to Vitesse at home last season, they were 4 and 2 at the time and loved it.

Tremendous 😊

I took my two to Vitesse at home last season, they were 4 and 2 at the time and loved it.

I think I'm going to take him. Assuming you can buy tickets online, prices double tomorrow

Tremendous 😊

6. My 3 year old daughter is going too. Sitting in platinum club seats so if she wants to go inside with the wife she can and will be comfortable.