New Premier League Logo

Nobby

Whats the new numbers going to look like?

hopefully they will stay the same!

I like it. Think it looks classy. Think the new Spurs looks great too actually, lived with a spurs fan last year for some time, and he loved it, as the bird looks proud as opposed to just depressed on the other ones he said :lol:

lived with a spurs fan last year for some time, and he loved it, as the bird looks proud as opposed to just depressed on the other ones he said :lol:

i actually thought that when i was posting them

lived with a spurs fan last year for some time, and he loved it, as the bird looks proud as opposed to just depressed on the other ones he said :lol:

typing into google, but there seems to be no images only news stories about it???

typing into google, but there seems to be no images only news stories about it???

are you talking about the tottenham badge? thats on page 1 of this thread

are you talking about the tottenham badge? thats on page 1 of this thread

No, the new numbers and letters

Guest Ridzuan

I like it.I think the new lion looks more intimidating than the old one.The only bad thing I have to say is that the sponsor's name,Barclays is no where to be seen or maybe its because they will not be sponsoring anymore.