Tonight's matches

Baggio

There is a website recording the unofficial World Champions based on a club retaining the crown until they lose, and the crown then goes to the team that won (much like the boxing system). Wonder if anyone has done this for club football.

Coming to the end of Rijkaard I reckon. A lot of children unhappy that the Barca ice cream isn't tasting quite right anymore.

Saviola confirms once again he is rubbish - wasting at least 3 clear cut chances.

Barca's main problems is that both Ronny and Messi are coming back from injury and Rijkaard needs one more strong def mf as Gerrard and Alonso a little behind had the run of the middle.

Wow... liverpool win... MOM for me is Mohammed Sissoko... Simply Awesome and Genuine Battler.. look how rijkaard changing all his midfield into more creative players... Sissoko simply crack them all... ;D... that's how to beat Barca... pressed all their midfield players :lol:

Wow... liverpool win... MOM for me is Mohammed Sissoko... Simply Awesome and Genuine Battler.. look how rijkaard changing all his midfield into more creative players... Sissoko simply crack them all... ;D... that's how to beat Barca... pressed all their midfield players :lol:

If Eto'o had played and not Saviola they would have scored 3.

Nahh i don't think so ^-^... to defeat Beauty sometimes u got to play Ugly :thup:

Nahh i don't think so ^-^... to defeat Beauty sometimes u got to play Ugly :thup:

I don't think Liv were over aggressive, just very organised and focussed.