AZ Alkmaar (h) - Are you going?

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My tickets came today and say "7.30pm" on them.

Just mentioning this because I've heard from a few people that they had the wrong time printed on them. (Perhaps just the earlier editions did?)

Guest andynufc84

Just mentioning this because I've heard from a few people that they had the wrong time printed on them. (Perhaps just the earlier editions did?)

Went up to get our tickets yesterday morning from the box office, my ticket says 7:30 KO also

Probably was the earlier tickets that said 7:45

7:30 just seems a strange KO time, its usually 7:45 or 8pm

Went up to get our tickets yesterday morning from the box office, my ticket says 7:30 KO also

Probably was the earlier tickets that said 7:45

7:30 just seems a strange KO time, its usually 7:45 or 8pm

It's a 7:30 KO because Five are also showing the Spurs/Brage game which doesn't start until 9:35.

Nah cant afford the travel up from Birmingham, will have to tele this one im afraid :( pretty sad as I havent seen us play one UEFA cup match this season because of lack of funds and I doubt im gonna have another chance.

Guest Geordiesned

From nufc.com;

The ticket office was doing good business on Wednesday lunchtime, with a queue snaking down the hill, raising hopes of a decent crowd.

Guest Morph

Hope we pack the place.  I'm going to be buying 5 or 6 tickets today like.  Gonna try and sit at the opposite end to the charvers this time though.  Felt embarrased by them against Zulte Waregem.

Basically, Im refusing to go because of the price.

£20 is £5 too much even at this stage of the competition so I am sticking by my guns.

This is our biggest game of the season, why did everybody expect such small ticket prices?

Basically, Im refusing to go because of the price.

£20 is £5 too much even at this stage of the competition so I am sticking by my guns.

£5! have a word.

So what mate thats about 45 mins pay for me and its obvious judging by the crowd tonight that most people feel the same about the price.

We cannot fill the ground in Europe yet Freddy continues to charge too much and would rather play in a half empty stadium than cut prices and have a full house and reap the obvious advantages this would bring, plus he wouldnt lose as much money as he thinks he would.

• 16 years later...