Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

We need a Manyoo, Chelsea final, otherwise we have no chance of getting into Europe next season.

If the final is not Chelsea Man utd only the 5th and the 6th will play in UEFA right?

We need a Manyoo, Chelsea final, otherwise we have no chance of getting into Europe next season.

We don't anyway tbh.

Why is that?

I'm just being realistic, really. Two more losses and we're pretty much out of it. Our run-in isn't majorly difficult, but we've got a couple of difficult away games and Arsenal and Chelsea to play at home. There are better teams ahead of us. At this rate, only 5th and 6th will be available for the UEFA qualification, and everyone's applied for the Intertoto. Whatsmore, if we get past AZ, we'll probably focus on that competition mainly.

I'm not complaining though. Looking at the squad and the situation as the clocks ticked September the 1st, i just craved for a top half finish.

Wish someone would break Robben's legs.

Still a Chelsea fan for the day, like I was a Man Utd fan yesterday. Typically both are doing their best to piss it up the wall, wankers. God I fucking hate Spurs.