Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest smoggeordie

Now, no one can call me for this because i have stuck up for roeder since he has been manager but now there has to be a change.

While The mackems seem to be going the right way with a manager with a big set of balls who isnt scared to make big desicions, we seem to be going the wrong way.

Bramble, Solano, Taylor an te peice of s*** that is Huntington we're awful tonight, an i cant believe Van Gaal said that newcastle know how to defend.

I think the thing that got to me tonight , which has actually hit a little nerve to make this topic is the fact that he left it to the 86th minute to make SECOND sub. Therefore he left that player no chance what so ever to get into the game.

He had the choice to make a final sub which surely would of been useful.

James Milner, now this little fella has been one of the best players this season but i feel that GR thinks he is the easy option to leave out or the easy option to bring off.

Damien Duff, disgrace to the black an white shirt, yet he plays over emre, nzog an milner 

Play Hunt the c*** at left back although he cant play football to save his life.

Now there is ALOT more i can harp on about but to be honest im just wasting my time as ITS OVER. Another season another let down.

TBH, I have never been so gutted after a nufc loss than this one.

RANT OVER

I NOW JOIN THE ROEDER OUT BAND WAGGON.

8 1/2 MONTHS GRAFT DOWN THE DRAIN.

NO FIGHT NO BELIEF NO PASSION FOR THE BLACK AN WHITE SHIRT.

c+p from toonultras?  ;)

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Could not be more correct, sadly.

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Not sure about that. He didn't just stand and watch. He made decisions - they were just absolutely abysmal. But your point is still pretty much effective.

Now, no one can call me for this because i have stuck up for roeder since he has been manager but now there has to be a change.

While The mackems seem to be going the right way with a manager with a big set of balls who isnt scared to make big desicions, we seem to be going the wrong way.

Bramble, Solano, Taylor an te peice of s*** that is Huntington we're awful tonight, an i cant believe Van Gaal said that newcastle know how to defend.

I think the thing that got to me tonight , which has actually hit a little nerve to make this topic is the fact that he left it to the 86th minute to make SECOND sub. Therefore he left that player no chance what so ever to get into the game.

James Milner, now this little fella has been one of the best players this season but i feel that GR thinks he is the easy option to leave out or the easy option to bring off.

Damien Duff, disgrace to the black an white shirt, yet he plays over emre, nzog an milner 

Play Hunt the c*** at left back although he cant play football to save his life.

Now there is ALOT more i can harp on about but to be honest im just wasting my time as ITS OVER. Another season another let down.

RANT OVER

c+p from toonultras?  ;)

Can i not say the same thing on two forums?

Guest Gemmill

Not sure about that. He didn't just stand and watch. He made decisions - they were just absolutely abysmal. But your point is still pretty much effective.

Is deciding to do nothing to change things really a decision?

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless f****** arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

He decided not to decide tbh..

Picked a dis-jointed team again.   I would have gone with.

Given

Solano       Taylor      Bramble         Edgar

Butt

Duff                                                   Zoggy/ Emre

Dyer

Martins

All of those can string a few passes together.  Should have gone with Sib if we were losing at the end. Then hoofed long. Not at the start for 90 mins

Guest smoggeordie

RANT OVER

c+p from toonultras?  ;)

Can i not say the same thing on two forums?

Can I not add a wink to make my post sound less serious ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless f****** arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

He decided not to decide tbh..

On the plus side, we've decided to step aside and not sign Kuyt.

He simply doesn't know what to do when its going tits up in a match. Emre came on and we play with zero width, it was a mess. Iif your going to play with sib we need to play to the corners. It was shocking to watch our manager utilise such talent on and off the pitch so ineptly.

Picked a dis-jointed team again.  I would have gone with.

Given

Solano      Taylor      Bramble        Edgar

Butt

Duff                                                  Zoggy/ Emre

Dyer

Martins

If we're that shite with 11 players, what the fuck would we be like with 10?

Wouldn't suprise me if Roeder actually did that someday, though.

Picked a dis-jointed team again.   I would have gone with.

Given

Solano       Taylor      Bramble         Edgar

Butt

Duff                                                   Zoggy/ Emre

Dyer

Martins

If we're that shite with 11 players, what the fuck would we be like with 10?

Wouldn't suprise me if Roeder actually did that someday, though.

Yeah Zog neads to be more central

He might resign at the end of the season if results are'nt good enough, because the only thing that can save him now is antoher spring-revival, but it really doesn't look likely.

Not a chance in hell. This is his last meal ticket. He isn't completing the Pro licence for nothing you know. :buck2:

Abysmal decision-making this evening. But he's done alright this season.

He's done alright this season because we've had enough games where our lucky breaks have outnumbered the unlucky ones. I'd be hard-pressed to name more than 5 that we've won based solely on the strength of our play. Much more systemic problem than just Roeder's managerial skills, though. We need to reshape our entire approach play and turn this mishmash of individual players into a functional team, because at the moment, we're awful at mounting a cohesive attack. We either play down the wing and send in crosses that our strikers can't reach, or we try and play through the middle with mistimed runs that get ruled offside. Our set pieces would be laughable if they weren't so sad, as are most of our throw-ins. The whole boot-camp idea for the summer might not be bad. We definitely need a return to fundamentals so that we can start next season with a team that can keep posession for longer than 30 seconds at a stretch.

The long and short of it is, we're in a bad way right now. Our players are showing signs of an overwhelming apathy, we don't have any real playing style that complements our players, and we don't have the presence to mount a comeback when we fall behind. Our defense is shambolic, our midfield doesn't link up, and our only out-and-out striker right now is a very talented young player who also suffers from an extremely erratic game and can't be counted on yet to reliably score.

We play much like England did during the World Cup, relying on individual talent to win games instead of playing as a team, and until we can sort out our basic play, we're going to continue to suffer these kinds of roller-coaster seasons. And I really don't think Roeder's the one who can forge a team out of this group, but I also don't know who the hell else is there to do it.

Sick and tired of seeing our team be pissed on by others due to our manager being tactically inept, not good enough....ROADER OUT.....nothing left worth saying other then im now trying to cancel nearly 400 quids worth of final tickets between me and my mate !!! thanks newcastle, thanks for nothing !

Why play Duff he is awful?

Milner not playing? WTF

Dyer on the wing ?

Edgar on the bench over hunty?

Nzogbia 5 mins?

Still have a spare sub to use? Carroll for 5 minutes??

Show no passion , no fight, no character.

And I really don't think Roeder's the one who can forge a team out of this group, but I also don't know who the hell else is there to do it.

You would not believe the caliber of managers queuing up for the job.

/Shepherd

Rarely do I contribute to the 'footballing' side of this forum (there has never been a reason for not doing so) but, PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM WRONG HERE, did or did not Roeder say last week that the ONLY/BEST way to beat AZ would be to attack them.  I seriously expected us to have a go. Where the f*ck was there even the slightest hint of any attacking/positive football played throughout the WHOLE 90 minutes.  F*CKING ANGRY is an understatement.  Please someone agree.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I agree the man is completely out of his depth, and anyone who thought otherwise is somewhat deluded.

I dont blame him for accepting the position, this was his once in a lifetime opportunity. People forget that all his good work came when Shearer was his number 2. This is no coincidence, it was Shearer who was the instigator of success.

The blame has to be placed squarely on the fat one.

He has a plan, and that plan is centred around Alan Shearer. Shepherd was in a no lose situation when appointing Glenn full time. Interestingly, he only gave him a 2 year contract. Shepherd knows with the players he has we will probably never (i know i am temptig fate) be in a relegation scrap, and he knows whilst Roeder will do his utmost, he will never be taken to completely by the geordie public.

Sheherd can afford for us to turn out 2 years of mediocrity because he knows the appointment of Shearer will have us flooding back.

Mr Shepherd you take our money, laugh at us and play on our passion. You are and always will be the biggest c#nt on the planet

Caught between a rock and a hard place going into this game seems to be the way we looked at things as a club, we didn't deserve to go through on tonight's performance.