AZ Alkmaar 2 - 0 Newcastle United (Agg 4 - 4) - Post match thoughts

Dave

Guest magpies_rawk

i need someone to come out and explain this rubbish

We don't need Roeder to tell us he f****d up big time.

We don't need him to tell us the team were appalling.

We don't need Roeder to tell us his decisions were lunatic

WE KNOW.

i think we are just looking for a reason to smash our tv sets.

Guest Phil K

Too bad guys, I didn't see us winning without a goal against us.

Good luck for next season, but like Newcastle, AZ just isn't good enough to win the UEFA-Cup.

But what the hell was BUTT doing in the last minute, a experienced player like him shouldn't knock down a player like that.  :tickedoff:

We were an embarrasment mate - it wasn't tough luck - it should have been 4-0 to your lot.

I apologize for a performance which shamed us all.

We will be gunning for Roeder for a long time after that debacle, believe me.

Good luck - hope you win it.

Guest magpies_rawk

I'm sure the Bramble apologists will try and bail him out, but he was s**** today and his defensive colleages weren't much better.

Taylor was worse.....

to be fair, what he really needs to do is to cut down on his schoolboy errors. And after all, he really is still a school boy...

Good luck for next season, but like Newcastle, AZ just isn't good enough to win the UEFA-Cup.

But what the hell was BUTT doing in the last minute, a experienced player like him shouldn't knock down a player like that.  :tickedoff:

butt is a twat, it's not the first time he's done something like that and it won't be the last.

But what the hell was BUTT doing in the last minute, a experienced player like him shouldn't knock down a player like that.  :tickedoff:

Agreed fella. Good luck to AZ in the cup, and your league, you deserved to win. :thup:

>:(

i need someone to come out and explain this rubbish

We don't need Roeder to tell us he f****d up big time.

We don't need him to tell us the team were appalling.

We don't need Roeder to tell us his decisions were lunatic

WE KNOW.

i think we are just looking for a reason to smash our tv sets.

absolutley

People are getting their knives out for Roeder - I haven't, but with displays like tonight, I can understand why, as I'm not sure what the plan was there at all. Or perhaps there was and the players just decided to ignore it.

Brilliant defence of Roeder there Tom. It's not his fault the players chose to ignore him.

Fucks sake.

We were crying out for someone to run the channels in that second half, 5 players grouped together, laughable. Lots of people rate Martins beyond belief on here, but he just doesn't do enough for me.

How many chances did we carve out for Martins?? one? He led the line and was as frustrated as we were not getting chances.

We should have attacked them from the start with:

Given

Nobby  Taylor Hunty Edgar

Milner  Parker  Emre  Duff/Zoggy

Dyer      Martins

Not defended as we are at our worse then.

I'm sure the Bramble apologists will try and bail him out, but he was s**** today and his defensive colleages weren't much better.

Taylor was worse.....

to be fair, what he really needs to do is to cut down on his schoolboy errors. And after all, he really is still a school boy...

He isn't 16. He had a hand in the first goal and should've got sent off.

Guest magpies_rawk

i'll try to sleep this off. i can't believe i gave up 3 hours of sleep for this...

take care fellas

If you were going to bring Charles N'zogbia on would you:

A. Give him at least 20 minutes so he can make an impact

or

B. Bring him on with 5 minutes to go so he can have 2 touches of the ball.

Clueless.

Was waiting for FFS to send a runner to remind the manager we where actually going out on away goals but think he realised that when he saw there bench celebrating. Things needed changing as it wasnt working and to be honest i think he bottled making a difficult decision  Butt and Emre have done ok in the Centre of midfield this season but would that would have meant subbing Scott Parker, who although he wasnt the worse player on the pitch ,Huntington was being skinned time after time to bring Emre on for Duff was a bad decision even though Duff lived up to his name.  Plus as someone on commentary said we then lost all width.  Was waiting for more substitions but what did he expect Nzogbia to do in four minutes, beggers belief.

Van Gaall or whatever that fucking cuntface deformed mother fucking ball-licker is called is the biggest fucking arsehole this side of jose fucking Moriniho. Newcastle were absolute cuntishly shit sheep shagging mother fuckers. The whole defence were a fucking disgrace and they couldn't fucking defend to save their lives. Fuck me poor oba, he had no fucking chance with so much fucking shit around him. I wish parker would fucking stop spinning round like a fucking ballerina. Fucking Duff and Dyer were absolute mother fucking disgraces. Width? Pace? Fuckoff.

They were all a disgrace to the motherfucking shirt.

Glenn you got it fucking well wrong.

Punching the TV hurts it wish it was van gall bladders deformed motherfucking face.

Yeh.

HAHA

AZ deserved it, they would've felt robbed if we'd have gone through....

well, theres no point to the season now, only glimmer of hope I see is seeing what the new shirt looks like...........thats it, no fucking point in watching our remaining games *sigh* can't fucking wait to hear that we've applied to defend the Intertoto cup, bwhaha, only a matter of time!

Guest magpies_rawk

Taylor was worse.....

He isn't 16. He had a hand in the first goal and should've got sent off.

True and true, but with the right guidance and hopefully better role models to come, this lad might come good. Been noticing him since his Euro adventure with the England U-16... oh well, he's not the only culprit anyway.

But what the hell was BUTT doing in the last minute, a experienced player like him shouldn't knock down a player like that.  :tickedoff:

Not being funny but it wasn't much of a kick from Butt.

AND................If I was Huntingdon I would've finished that Jenner twat off after about 60 mins when his knee was giving up. Taken him out of the game with his poxy stepovers. He thought he was Christiano Ronaldo! Wanker.

Picked a dis-jointed team again.   I would have gone with.

Given

Solano       Taylor      Bramble         Edgar

Butt

Duff                      Zoggy                        Emre

Dyer

Martins

All of those can string a few passes together.  Should have gone with Sib if we were losing at the end. Then hoofed long. Not at the start for 90 mins

Not being funny but it wasn't much of a kick from Butt.

AND................If I was Huntingdon I would've finished that Jenner t*** off after about 60 mins when his knee was giving up. Taken him out of the game with his poxy stepovers. He thought he was Christiano Ronaldo! w******.

Jenner was so f****** annoying oh my f****** god look at my think f****** *SNAP* step-over that broken leg BITCH AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Taylor was worse.....

You must be selectively blind then.

Taylor elbow was bad, yes he coud have been sent off, plus he lost his man once which could have proved costly but he managed to block.

Bramble was at fault for BOTH goals (first one he played them onside, second one he lost his man for the header) nearly gave away a debated penalty, his tackle he was yellow carded for was horrofic and worse than Taylors elbow. His passing was abysmal as usual and he lost his man countless times. How on earth was he worse than Taylor?

Bramble should have been booted out years ago.

People are getting their knives out for Roeder - I haven't, but with displays like tonight, I can understand why, as I'm not sure what the plan was there at all. Or perhaps there was and the players just decided to ignore it.

Brilliant defence of Roeder there Tom. It's not his fault the players chose to ignore him.

Fucks sake.

Are you aquainted with the concept of sarcasm at all?

Huntingdale was woeful and he should have put Duff there...I mean how long we gonna put up with such a pub side defence ??? Our LB has been a problematic position for more than 3 years and we have done nothing to sort it out...

But the idiot Roeder should have put Duff there and taken Huntingdale off because he was crap...

Picked a dis-jointed team again.   I would have gone with.

Given

Solano       Taylor      Bramble         Edgar

Butt

Duff                                                   Zoggy/ Emre

Dyer

Martins

All of those can string a few passes together.  Should have gone with Sib if we were losing at the end. Then hoofed long. Not at the start for 90 mins

Playing with 10 players would've indeed been a lot better tactic. Gutted you aren't our manager  :undecided:

Taylor was worse.....

You must be selectively blind then.

Taylor elbow was bad, yes he coud have been sent off, plus he lost his man once which could have proved costly but he managed to block.

Bramble was at fault for BOTH goals (first one he played them onside, second one he lost his man for the header) nearly gave away a debated penalty, his tackle he was yellow carded for was horrofic and worse than Taylors elbow. His passing was abysmal as usual and he lost his man countless times. How on earth was he worse than Taylor?

Bramble should have been booted out years ago.

Selective blindness is running in you too...The WHOLE defence was crap crap craaaaapppppppppp...Solano kept lossing the ball, Bramble and Taylor were shocking, Huntingdale is just a kid playing in the wrong playground...

I was impressed though with Alkmaar's defender who was wearing the number 2 top...Who is he ?

Guest Fetai

Hurrah for me! I would've been happy to see NUFC going to the next round, but you won't see me complaining with this result. NUFC has been totally overclassed, so AZ deserved to win imho. We'll see what the rest of the season brings us. Cheers!

Picked a dis-jointed team again.   I would have gone with.

Given

Solano       Taylor      Bramble         Edgar

Butt

Duff                                                   Zoggy/ Emre

Dyer

Martins

Playing with 10 players would've indeed been a lot better tactic. Gutted you aren't our manager  :undecided:

Yeah thats crap typing Zoggy should be more in the middle